Got the jobb!

Congratulations! Now, go hit the ground running and drive on....

Is it pilot, is it crew...? I'd imagine you'll find out the airframes once they decide where you'd be good?

Is it pilot, is it crew...? I'd imagine you'll find out the airframes once they decide where you'd be good?

It's crew, not pilot, but they're responsible for many aspects of the aircraft including manning weapons...which means they get to shoot at bad guys, like on a AC130. Very cool job.

Well another one for the books. Graduated BSMA on Friday. Home for a week then off to SERE, water survival and underwater egress.

Edit: Almost forgot, I got HH-60s and we will end up at Nellis AFB with the 66th.

1. CONGRATULATIONS!

2. Thank you for coming back and following up. I think I can speak for the board as a whole when I say we really appreciate when guys let us know what happened on their journey.

Well another one for the books. Graduated BSMA on Friday. Home for a week then off to SERE, water survival and underwater egress.

Edit: Almost forgot, I got HH-60s and we will end up at Nellis AFB with the 66th.

Yeah, nice...and congrats. Do you go to Rucker for CEARF? Kill the courses, you'll do fine...and keep us posted through the pipeline. 2T2 to 1A9? That's awesome. Good luck, man.

Back