Got the jobb!

I “think” I’m right on this, the site does not host large videos.

The workaround I have always found, is to upload your video to YouTube, and then post the embed link.

Yup. Videos fill up server space like no other and upgrading to a larger server would just be too expensive.

Heading out on a gun run. The beautiful GAU-18.

If you're on a gun run and you see some wild hogs are you authorized to blast a few? Because it's better practice than shooting at stationary targets. And you could land and scarf up the meat. If I were in command, there'd be some killin n grillin. Of course I wouldn't be the one picking 50 cal rounds out of the carcass.

If you're on a gun run and you see some wild hogs are you authorized to blast a few? Because it's better practice than shooting at stationary targets. And you could land and scarf up the meat. If I were in command, there'd be some killin n grillin. Of course I wouldn't be the one picking 50 cal rounds out of the carcass.

With the hardware he’s got, that would have to be one big ass hog just for there to be enough meat to pick rounds from the carcass.

We have to chase oryx off the range all the time. We are not allowed to kill them but we hear they are delicious 😁
Supposedly the fines for the Air Force are “uge”.

Before I ventured into aviation I had no clue aircraft broke so much. Grounded because of a freaking lightbulb tonight on my rec ride. I must have kicked a kitten in a past life or something... a freaking lightbulb.

Did it have a safety belt on it? make sure it does....Safety first!

1574524286985.png

The real reason -58's aren't around: the lack of safety belts caused them to all crash into the boneyard.
During my first rotation out to Afghanistan, the 58 pilots would drop us packages of Timmy Horton's. They'd tie little parachutes to the boxes and drop 'em out the bird.

Back