Got the jobb!

Currently at Rucker, have about half a month until finishing and then going on to Kirtland. I’ll be going to Nellis as well. If all goes well I should be there close to the end of next year!
Study, study, study and get the ops limits for the 60 down cold. Same for boldface, non-boldface boldface and gun E.P.s.

Damn, this is what I want to do. You think it'd be possible to go to college while being an SMA? (During tech, deployment, etc)

Congrats, I'll be in Vegas/Nellis in January. Like to buy ya a beer.
I got the both of you all night at that place we were last January. Bring your dee oh gee so Harley has someone to hang out with. He hung out with @policemedic last time. Took six months for his barks to sound like something other than ‘ey. Lol

I bought a residential property on the strip. Back in January, so I have a place to fall down at when in sin city. So we have a permanent LZ. SS members are welcome... once they are welcome. You know who you are.

I got the both of you all night at that place we were last January. Bring your dee oh gee so Harley has someone to hang out with. He hung out with @policemedic last time. Took six months for his barks to sound like something other than ‘ey. Lol

I bought a residential property on the strip. Back in January, so I have a place to fall down at when in sin city. So we have a permanent LZ. SS members are welcome... once they are welcome. You know who you are.
Well, I guess I'm fucked on that one...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::-x:-o

Well, I guess I'm fucked on that one...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::-x:-o
Oh you most certainly are not Mr. Troll! LL and yourself get at least one of those big ass cold ones at HHLol
I only had two there last time. Before 7 of us started pillaging on the strip.
I also have my eye on another bottle of Bookers. Yearly traditions should always include excellent bourbon.

Back