Guys I'm gonna be stepping away from the internet for a while. (I think I'm back)

Bypass

Evil Genius
Verified SOF
With the current political environment and how everyone with conservative values is being labeled as extremists/domestic terrorists I'd rather not say anything online anymore. Guys like us appear to be public enemy number one according to the left based on how the members of the national guard in DC were treated and we are somehow in need of reprogramming. Frankly I just want to be left alone and watch the world pass me by. Things will get bad and then get worse of that I have no doubt. With the stroke of a pen Biden already doubled the cost of my Fathers insulin. So anyways like I was saying I'm gonna call it for now until the world sees better days. I will keep my ideologies and thoughts to myself from now on.

GOD bless you all and take care.

You guys can revoke my Moderator status. It will be a long while before I'm on the internet again,

John Wick say's it best.

Ok that was a little more over the top than I remembered it. LOL

Last edited:
With the current political environment and how everyone with conservative values is being labeled as extremists/domestic terrorists I'd rather not say anything online anymore. Guys like us appear to be public enemy number one according to the left based on how the members of the national guard in DC were treated and we are somehow in need of reprogramming. Frankly I just want to be left alone and watch the world pass me by. Things will get bad and then get worse of that I have no doubt. With the stroke of a pen Biden already doubled the cost of my Fathers insulin. So anyways like I was saying I'm gonna call it for now until the world sees better days. I will keep my ideologies and thoughts to myself from now on.

GOD bless you all and take care.

You guys can revoke my Moderator status. It will be a long while before I'm on the internet again,
@Bypass I have truly enjoyed your exchanges here and your insights, and am glad that you recovered from the nasty bug.

I look forward to whenever you return, and please do so as soon as you feel it is safe.

Nothing wrong with a little break, but there is also nothing wrong with having a place to vent. Don’t stay silent if you’re needing to vent. Feel free to reach out through private message and we can talk through other means if you need to.

For the sake of transparency, I'm the one who "scrubbed" @Bypass' account permissions. If anything's awry, that's a procedural "my bad", nothing personal.

Bypass, I hope you and yours are well.

Last edited:
I've honestly missed you guys but I'm pretty sure I would have said something on here that would have got me in trouble by now if I had stuck around.

Had a friend call me a couple of weeks ago and ask if I wanted to go with him to the Ukraine. I kinda wanted to go but I feel like I am getting a little too old and fat for that right now. I can still shoot and communicate but moving is a little off the mark.

I honestly liked the Ukrainians when I worked with them in Iraq. They were good guys and I feel bad for their plight.

Sorta got off point there but I figured I started this silly thread and I can say what I want. ;)

I've honestly missed you guys but I'm pretty sure I would have said something on here that would have got me in trouble by now if I had stuck around.

Had a friend call me a couple of weeks ago and ask if I wanted to go with him to the Ukraine. I kinda wanted to go but I feel like I am getting a little too old and fat for that right now. I can still shoot and communicate but moving is a little off the mark.

I honestly liked the Ukrainians when I worked with them in Iraq. They were good guys and I feel bad for their plight.

Sorta got off point there but I figured I started this silly thread and I can say what I want. ;)
You know, if I remember correctly, your balls are still too big to be hopping, skipping, and jumping through a battle zone. ;-)
I told you you were a badass.

Back