Hello my Brothers and Sisters in all branches of Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta93

Unverified
I wanted to take a minute to thank Shadow Spear for allowing me into this wonderful community! I joined the Army in 1987 and immediately began chewing dirt in Fort Benning for Basic, AIT, Jump School, etc.

I decided to become a member because it's quite difficult trying to settle into civilian life after being in harms way for longer then I care to remember. I miss the connection I had with the brothers in my unit bc no matter where I was, or what I was doing, I know someone always had my six!

Welcome, Your profile says you were in SPECOPS, and your username is Delta93, what unit were you with?

By the way, I'm not asking casually, I'm asking as in you need to answer me, capice? The rules in the intro section state this quite clearly.

Thank you and again, welcome aboard.

Welcome

Welcome, Your profile says you were in SPECOPS, and your username is Delta93, what unit were you with?

By the way, I'm not asking casually, I'm asking as in you need to answer me, capice?

If ya need ta give a "capice" and can't find one cause Luca Brazzi and Freedie "Fredo"Corleone
are sleeping wit da fishes, ya might try this:
'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back