Help for a non-swimmer

Thanks, but I've done all of the water confidence tests and trainings. I'm good on that. We had to do it in a 15 foot pool at pre-dive which was a man-ex. When we finally did it in a 12 foot pool at dive it was no problem. After that hits weren't all that bad. It's all the same shit. There is one dive school standard and curriculum across SOCOM and none of the SOCOM diving programs differ too much from one another.

I'm trying to figure out who some of these comments are being directed at, if anyone in particular.
It seems that there's a member, with a green SOF tag, under his Force Recon description, who I'm pretty sure is an Officer as well....and it appears that he's handing out some pretty good advice. What more needs to be said?

I did Masters one summer. Kinda embarrassing when a fat 60 year old retired triathlete is crushing you, but I got a great workout (since my form sucked, I was always dying keeping up) and a little bit of help. But, I found the Tri coach at my school and he really helped me get my freestyle form good. I hadn't realized just how out of place I was holding my head was until an outside observer pointed it out. It took seconds off my 50m.

Back