help please

MS_girl

I need some help .I thought I would ask yall
Maybe you can help or lead me in the right direction . I have a friend who worked a wreck in
Atlanta last night she is a EMT .5 Rangers just home from Afghanistan out celebrating. 4 were ejected, 1 not. 1 died on scene, 3 flown to a trauma center and the 5th perfectly fine.
She is really tore up over it and Really just wants to know how they are doing .
I would assume they were up from Benning or Hunter .
How can I find out for her .She don't want to violate Hippa so she hasn't gave me any more info than that .I don't want to offend anyone If I made a mistake in posting this I apologize .I just want to help her out

Thank you
A~

Damn, what a freaking shame about these guys. :( Speedy recoveries to the injured, and may the deceased Rest in Peace.

If she's an EMT one would think she could at least ask the hospital...or use some sort of internal connections she might have?

I thought the same thing but she said she couldn't ???? No idea why

I found this online

Troup County
Fort Benning Soldier Killed in Crash; Three Other Soldiers Injured

By Lindsey Connell - bio | e-mail

TROUP COUNTY, GA (WTVM) - The Georgia State Patrol and Fort Benning are investigating a deadly car accident that happened along Georgia Highway 1 today.

A soldier was killed in the crash and we're told three other soldiers are in the hospital.

The accident happened around two this morning, seven miles south of LaGrange.

We're told five soldiers were riding in a car going south on Georgia Highway 1, not far from exit 42 of Interstate 185.

Officials with the Georgia State Patrol say for some reason, the car went off the road and flipped over multiple times.

The driver of the car was killed and we're told several of the passengers were thrown out of the car because they were not wearing seatbelts.

Four passengers were taken to the Medical Center and tonight, we know one has been released and three are still in the hospital, however, their condition is unknown.

Fort Benning officials are not releasing the soldiers names at this point but they say four of the soldiers are with the 75th Ranger Regiment and one is with the 197th Infantry Brigade.

We'll continue to bring you the latest.

My condolences and I know how she feels. Tell her to go to her chief or quality assurance manager of the squad she works with. They can launch an investigation under the veil of following up with a fatal trauma incident. Up here, I was on a Q.A. board and that is what we did. The Q.A. boss will ask and the hospital "can" send paperwork regarding the event. Certain events are investigated to assure that proper care was done as I am sure it was. Again, I am sorry for the loss and her stress. Never gets easy to deal with that stuff. P.M. me if any other questions.

F.M.

Back