Here to learn

VoodooActual

Line Medic
Verified Military
Good Morning!
I just joined as a brand new forum member. Waiting on vetting approval but I thought I'd introduce myself. Spent six years as a 68W attached to a Field Artillery Battery, and have been doing some volunteering off and on over the last few years with some Army training that happens near my home. Just setup/prep and the like but it's been great way to stay connected. Came across this forum and wanted to jump in. I'm out of the service now, but joined the forum because I'm pursuing a Masters Degree in Psychology/Counseling and wanted to research some options for how to use that field to serve servicemembers and veterans. I'm sure I'll be posting some questions for you all in the coming months after exhausting the search engine for all it can help me with. Thank you for having me!

Good Morning!
I just joined as a brand new forum member. Waiting on vetting approval but I thought I'd introduce myself. Spent six years as a 68W attached to a Field Artillery Battery, and have been doing some volunteering off and on over the last few years with some Army training that happens near my home. Just setup/prep and the like but it's been great way to stay connected. Came across this forum and wanted to jump in. I'm out of the service now, but joined the forum because I'm pursuing a Masters Degree in Psychology/Counseling and wanted to research some options for how to use that field to serve servicemembers and veterans. I'm sure I'll be posting some questions for you all in the coming months after exhausting the search engine for all it can help me with. Thank you for having me!
Welcome to the site!

Your field artillery battery wasn't in... the Minnesota Guard by any chance, was it? ;)

Glad to have you here.

Thank you!

No, never been to Minnesota. I had a schoolmate from there, and his stories of driving trucks with campers out onto the iced over lakes to go ice-fishing kind of terrified me. I was in Colorado and North Carolina.

Back