Hey all!

I was not aware that my username would bring such attention. As far as my goals in SF, I view Rambo as a fictional character. I understand that the First Blood movies are fiction and shouldn't be taken as literal accounts of what SF does. The First Blood movies, particularly number 2, have a special meaning to me and my growing up. My highschool lacrosse coach, and math teacher, was pilot in Vietnam. He knew me well and he knew of my military aspirations, he recommended I study military history and to my surprise, watch military movies based on Nam, like Rambo. He later started to call me black rambo...

That is the short story behind my username. Im not a diva or a "Rambo esq " type of person. That has been a nickname of mine for years because people who know me feel like im "black rambo". "Morpheus" and the "Cosby Kid" were also nick names of mine but for a different reason.

Until I enlist, I'll be improving my pt and try not to piss too many people off.:sneaky:

Roger that I suppose good luck dude. Sign up for the SF mentor section but tighten your shot group first because one of the senior members that went out of their way to correct you without showing how NCO they can really get are some of the owners of that area.

You've done pretty well with the verbal beatdown so far. Take a day and read some of the profiles for the folks that have responded to your intro and learn from them.

SA is your friend. Good luck here, BR. 8-)

Welcome, I think some of your shortcomings have been addressed. We normally do t refer to ourselves as Green Berets... Sometimes but normally it is Special Forces or SF guy. Join the mentor group, read some of the threads that already exist, if that doesn't help then post a question.

Back