Hey this is my introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaiahKugmeh

Banned
Hi I'm Isaiah. I just turned 15 on November 10, I'm a African American boy interested in joining a special forces group. I haven't set my decision in stone yet but I am here to get whatever kind of information I can.

Oh ok thanks. I would appreciate any professional opinions on any questions I ask and stuff because I'm a rookie to all the military material.

Oh ok thanks. I would appreciate any professional opinions on any questions I ask and stuff because I'm a rookie to all the military material.

We're not here to answer your questions because that's a cheap cop out way to learn. We will help you learn how to research what you want to know. There's a lot of useful information on this board, same same for the Internets, though out there you'll have to weed through the crap to find the gold mines. Don't be afraid to send a PC to someone on the board IF you've determined they might have expert knowledge and be willing to aid you in learning how to research.

Read, read and read some more. Then ask questions.

LL

Welcome. I hope this site helps you with your goals.

I will tell you one more time nicely, I hope you take heed this time, I'm not known for my patience.

Read more, Post less.

Welcome. Search. Read. Learn. If you get criticized/corrected, acknowledge it and drive on. A thick skin will help you here and in life.

Remember, there are a lot of professionals here. You may have a lot of questions. Most, if not all have probably been answered. Search before asking and read as much as you can.

Look at people's profiles. Get an idea of who you are talking to before you address them. You called LibraryLady a "ma'am" already, so you are doing better than many others have on their first day...

What else...

Oh yeah, make nice with Free and Pardus. Don't feed the Troll.

Haha you have the same birthday as me. Here's a tip, just be a sponge - absorb all the information that is here before you without posting a lot and you can be on your merry way. I've learned the sponge lesson the hard way by going out of my lane and asking stupid questions without thinking twice. Being a sponge will NEVER fail you. You may get some critical responses here and there with questions you ask, but they will help you in the long run by keeping a reality check in order.

Good luck with your plans!

Thank you sir. I already got a lot of heat from the people so I think I will meditate on a lot of this and apply it to my personal philosophies and lifestyle.

Thank you sir. I think I've learned a lot about soldiers today just from the "corrections" I've been receiving. This is a serious and legitimate business that I could get used to.

I don't mean to throw more on but lately this has been getting to me. Marines aren't soldiers. Soldiers are Army the Navy has Sailors and the Airforce has Airmen and women.

I don't mean to throw more on but lately this has been getting to me. Marines aren't soldiers. Soldiers are Army the Navy has Sailors and the Airforce has Airmen and women.
and Airforce is spelled Air Force....now go get them tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back