Hobby Therapy

My deceased buddy from the Navy, couldn't adjust to being a civilian again after coming off active duty for GW1, and then being diagnosed with stage four that was GW1 related, he turned to model tanks and planes. Everything that was bothering him at the time of each one's construction of, he was trapping inside his demons to stay there so to speak.

Last edited:
I’ve got a couple. Fishing, traveling, and reading about things are my big three. The one that will draw me in the most is jigsaw puzzles. I’m not really into the 3D ones, just the normal 2D.

My favorite one that I did was a Snoopy puzzle in 2011, where the picture was made of several smaller Peanuts panels. It was one the most challenging ones I’d done at that time. Kept me focused and sober when not much else was cutting it. My daughter liked it so much I had it framed, and she still has it in her room.

image.jpg

There's one way to find out.

Guess I'll set the terms and conditions.
Old school Call of Duty with the United Offensive expansion.

You and me (and anyone else foolish enough to get in on this) on the same team. We join a game with the Base Defense scenario. Player with the most points wins.

^I don't even know if those servers are a thing anymore. We can move it to Call of Duty 2 if we need to. Capture the flag, same team, most points wins.

You and me (and anyone else foolish enough to get in on this) on the same team. We join a game with the Base Defense scenario.

Folks, notice there's no "you shoot me, I shoot you" concept here. Think of all the tennis matches won by seeing who could knock the most number of cups off a shelf or football games won because a QB threw more balls through an old tire than the other guy.

Folks, notice there's no "you shoot me, I shoot you" concept here. Think of all the tennis matches won by seeing who could knock the most number of cups off a shelf or football games won because a QB threw more balls through an old tire than the other guy.
Bold of you to assume that I’m not going to shoot you just because we’re on the same team.

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

It's always a good time when I can pull that one out. Now where's my popcorn...

When a friend I game with gets stupid to troll me, I have this habit of dropping things on him to do the deed since friendly fire is on. But it's never directly after or on the same game or day of. He now has this nervous habit to stop suddenly if he's in a comfortable area where a vehicle or supply crate can directly land on, and look up to make sure. Sometimes I tell him nah, not this time and then call it in on him. Sometimes not because I am devious like that, but his nervousness allows the guys he was in a sniper duel with, get luckier and dome him from afar.

Totally worth it to troll him back and getting double damage while in the process of, lol.

Back