How Not to Lead

I had a friend who said he'd cheat on his wife for a 7. Guessing that's what Petraeus was dealing with, wife was also going through Breast Cancer treatments at the time...wait, he sounds like the Military version of John Edwards.

John Edwards. I can tell you stories about John Edwards 😉

I don't have an opinion about that.

I first met her when I was in grad school, at an event to which we were both invited. She came across as very aloof to me and I didn't come away with a good impression. Some years later I met her again at a different event and came away with a much more favorable impression. She's smart, dresses well, and can hold a conversation.

I don't have an opinion about that.

I first met her when I was in grad school, at an event to which we were both invited. She came across as very aloof to me and I didn't come away with a good impression. Some years later I met her again at a different event and came away with a much more favorable impression. She's smart, dresses well, and can hold a conversation.

"I don't have an opinion about that".

Ladies and gentlemen, up for promotion to general may I present Mara....

The only way I get promoted is if there is a national catastrophe and the senior field grade and flag ranks get decimated. And I'm OK with that NOT happening. ;)
Dude... if the dead started rising from their graves, due to some weird covid mutation, I wouldn't be surprised. We've already strayed pretty far from normal.

A promotion is well within the realm of possibility. Weirdly enough so are zombies. This decade is gonna be wild!

I've got one going, but this time I'm going to write it out in its entirety before I start posting bits of it here. Maybe this way it won't take a whole year to conclude.

I think we'd all welcome a case study wrapped up in as little as 12 months, compared to say, pick a random number, 55 months. :p

case study.PNG case study 2.PNG

C'mon...she is definitely deployment hot.

Would Lt Faith hit it if all the other men in the company had hit it first and he was the only one who didn't have a Ranger tab? What would his First Sergeant say? What would his men think of him if he refused to take sloppy 156ths? How would hitting it or not hitting it effect Lt. Faith's future career? If you were Lt Faith's commanding officer and found out he didn't hit it would you A. Berate him in front of the company formation? B. Promote him to Captain? C. Have him shot in front of a firing squad? Conversely, if you were same-said commanding officer and Lt Faith came to you with complaints of terminal dick rot and extreme chanker sores, would you charge him with damaging government property, or buy him a round of mezcal shooters in some seedy bar on Hay Street and tell him when his dick falls off he can reenlist as a woman.

Last edited:
Would Lt Faith hit it if all the other men in the company had hit it first and he was the only one who didn't have a Ranger tab? What would his First Sergeant say? What would his men think of him if he refused to take sloppy 156ths? How would hitting it or not hitting it effect Lt. Faith's future career? If you were Lt Faith's commanding officer and found out he didn't hit it would you A. Berate him in front of the company formation? B. Promote him to Captain? C. Have him shot in front of a firing squad? Conversely, if you were same-said commanding officer and Lt Faith came to you with complaints of terminal dick rot and extreme chanker sores, would you charge him with damaging government property, or buy him a round of mezcal shooters in some seedy bar on Hay Street and tell him when his dick falls off he can reenlist as a woman.
I think this is an excellent summation of every case study we've ever done on this site.

What in the chicken-fried, chocolate-dipped fuck did I just read?

I can't believe I read this forum while sober. That's one of the dumbest decisions of my life...and I've made some incredibly poor decisions.

This is goddamn glorious!🤣🤣🤣

Back