How to tell the difference (CH47 & MH47)

I was just thinking the same L, I thought 160th would at least have a honey badger.

Like and agree. LOL. Fucking honey badgers. OK. For the sake of the new people and I don't want them to think we are crazy assholes I won't post the link BUT: Go to Action Figure Therapy on you tube, The honey badger one and enjoy. @racing_kitty turned me on..................to that.:sneaky::ROFLMAO::p Your welcome.

F.M.

The MH-47 has the refueling probe. That the part of the aircraft the hooter's girls are sitting on and what the pilots extend (make longer) and use to hit the hole (hose basket) with to get more gas from the tanker.

The probe on a 47 doesn't extend. Meaning the rotor blades are actually past and over top of the basket and hose which you can guess can get pretty hairy most ricky tik.

The probe on a 47 doesn't extend. Meaning the rotor blades are actually past and over top of the basket and hose which you can guess can get pretty hairy most ricky tik.
But the pilots hose does extend when he see hooters girls sitting in the 47's probe.

Cause and effect?

Back