Intro

Bud

Unverified
Hello all,
I am a retired Ranger. Serving in the 2nd Ranger Batt 84-86, A Co, 3rd Plt. I found this site going through the recent inductees into the Ranger Hall of Fame. Anyone who may read this and was there with me can see why I was looking around. 1SG Palacios and SGT Pickering have just been made part of the HoF. United served have been 2/75, 3/325, 6RTB, 6ID. 21 years then out. After retiring I was approached by a Ranger buddy to go to Iraq where I spent 4.5 years as a security contractor. Not sure what else is needed to say, so I will end here by saying I hope to run into old friends.

Bud

Thanks much all. How the heck did the word Unit get changed to United?? Oh well.
Thanks there Marine...went thru both invasions of Fallujah with the Marines on TQ....damn good men.
Pistol_Pete, thanks for the welcome.

Doing quick math, after teaching down in Florida in the 6th RTB (of course I haven't went thru the "vetting" process LOL) I went to 3/325 within that time period...heck might have been one of your Jumpmasters and not even know it!!!

Nice. Hey, Do you remember doc Brown, from HHC. I worked with him down @ the Airborne clinic, aka Roscoe Robinson.......

F.M.

Nice. Hey, Do you remember doc Brown, from HHC. I worked with him down @ the Airborne clinic, aka Roscoe Robinson.......

F.M.

No I was one of those dumb ass guys that if my finger was 90 degrees out from my hand to just pop it back in and keep driving on, much to my dismay now trying to claim disabilities.....paying the price big time now :( so my connection with the medics was usually checking to see if one of my men were riding sickcall.

Back