Intro

mich3/75

Unverified
Hi, my name is Marc and I am apart of C co. 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. I am a 240B gunner in weapons squad. I look forward to becoming apart of this community. I am also on ArmyRanger.com with the same user name.

Welcome Ranger!
Quick question: Rangers as they are a Special Operations Unit, each man with a combat MOS has to know every weapon in their unit (small arms, sniper rifle, AT etc.), not just the one assigned (as you are a 240 gunner)?

Welcome Ranger!
Quick question: Rangers as they are a Special Operations Unit, each man with a combat MOS has to know every weapon in their unit (small arms, sniper rifle, AT etc.), not just the one assigned (as you are a 240 gunner)?

As I am in weapon squad I will become proficient in primary line unit weapons such as the M2, M249, M240B, M4, M9, Gustav and various explosives. We do not however get to use sniper or designated marksman weapons since we have specific squads or platoons that their primary mission involves those.

Tab Check! ;)

As I am in weapon squad I will become proficient in primary line unit weapons such as the M2, M249, M240B, M4, M9, Gustav and various explosives. We do not however get to use sniper or designated marksman weapons since we have specific squads or platoons that their primary mission involves those.

You mean MK-46 right? I only handled the M249 in basic and Ranger School. Just busting your chops

Tab Check! ;)

You mean MK-46 right? I only handled the M249 in basic and Ranger School. Just busting your chops

25 + 1 for the Airborne Ranger in the Sky.
Hah I wish we got to train with the MK-46 and MK-48. I will be humping and jumping the 240B till deployment, then I pray we get the MK series.

Back