Intro

Well, I'm shipping out tomorrow. This site has been an excellent resource to learn from. Thank you all for putting this information out there for the rest of us. I'll be sure to check back in between schools and let you know how it all turns out. Special thanks to Goon175 for squaring me away, and Surgicalcric for keeping me humble.

Just finished basic. Shipping to AIT in 3 hours. The motivation level here sucked hardcore, but we didnt have too many shitbags and the drill sgts where in my honest opinion the best in the brigade. So i lucked out in alot of ways. Looking foward to moving down the pipeline.

Just finished basic. Shipping to AIT in 3 hours. The motivation level here sucked hardcore, but we didnt have too many shitbags and the drill sgts where in my honest opinion the best in the brigade. So i lucked out in alot of ways. Looking foward to moving down the pipeline.
AIT at Ft Sam Houston?

Good luck, keep us posted. Whatever happens, don't quit.

Back