Intro

Vincent

Unverified
Hey, I'm Vince. 24 years old, just finished my degree in Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech. My PFT scores are up to 101 pushups, 88 sit ups, 28 pullups and running 2 miles in 11:00. I am 6'2", 184 lbs, 5% bodyfat. I'm not big on swimming, plus I speak Arabic and French due to having a parent from Beirut, so I think Army SF or some HUMINT/CI Special Agent work would fit me well. My college GPA was 3.89, and my practice ASVABs have shown 98 AFQT and 128 GT/ 126 ST. I have the smarts and hopefully the willpower for those positions.

I have taken 6 years of Krav Maga and two years of Muay Thai. I lift weights 4 times a week, and do plyos once or twice (37.5" vertical, can bear walk 400meters).

I originally got into working out to get more pussy, and it worked so well that it motivated me in other aspects of my life. Once I cleared the hurdle of hooking up with a cheerleader and her friend I knew that my quest for HS loserdom redemption had come to an end, and I started to dream about how bad ass it would be to have Special Forces on my shoulder, or work in Radio Recon or even become an officer in the 75.

Thanks for your service, and I will be here for around a month soaking up knowledge, then I bite the bullet

Hey, I'm Vince. 24 years old, just finished my degree in Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech. My PFT scores are up to 101 pushups, 88 sit ups, 28 pullups and running 2 miles in 11:00. I am 6'2", 184 lbs, 5% bodyfat. I'm not big on swimming, plus I speak Arabic and French due to having a parent from Beirut, so I think Army SF or some HUMINT/CI Special Agent work would fit me well. My college GPA was 3.89, and my practice ASVABs have shown 98 AFQT and 128 GT/ 126 ST. I have the smarts and hopefully the willpower for those positions.

I have taken 6 years of Krav Maga and two years of Muay Thai. I lift weights 4 times a week, and do plyos once or twice (37.5" vertical, can bear walk 400meters).

I originally got into working out to get more pussy, and it worked so well that it motivated me in other aspects of my life. Once I cleared the hurdle of hooking up with a cheerleader and her friend I knew that my quest for HS loserdom redemption had come to an end, and I started to dream about how bad ass it would be to have Special Forces on my shoulder, or work in Radio Recon or even become an officer in the 75.

Thanks for your service, and I will be here for around a month soaking up knowledge, then I bite the bullet

Speaking of Radio Reconnaissance, would it not help that I speak 3 languages, have a degree in computer engineering and I'm in better shape than 99% of America? It seems like a great stepping stone to the Marine Raiders, then possibly a career in the FBI, CIA/DIA clandestine wings, or even the NSA.

you guys don't talk normally at all? ok, roger that. I'm glad i used a fake identity

Speaking of Radio Reconnaissance, would it not help that I speak 3 languages, have a degree in computer engineering and I'm in better shape than 99% of America? It seems like a great stepping stone to the Marine Raiders, then possibly a career in the FBI, CIA/DIA clandestine wings, or even the NSA.
Welcome.

All you have to do for any of those things is volunteer and pass training. Far more people apply than make it so there is always a demand.

Vincent,

You should be able to read this. I'd like to welcome you back and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. We've seen you before and I'm sure we'll see you again.

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational banhammer.

Back