Intro

MeninaDoRio

I am married to a Marine who spends a lot of his precious "family time" on this thing. So I decided to join it to see what's so freaking awesome about it. And boy I am expecting it to be the coolest thing on Earth, since darling husband doesn't do anything else in his spare time. As far as introduction goes, I am the mommy of the cutest little devil pup on the planet, have secretly hated the Marine Corps for 7 years now and my Marine is probably the most handsome man on Shadow Spear!

Are there any other wives out there?

LOL. Good for you. I started going to football games for my boyfriend. That was 25 years ago. We've been married for 23 now.

I just saw this now... what a lame post DH;)
ROFL. I tried to get him to welcome you in a regular manner so no one would know who the "handsomest man on Shadowspear" was. But then he went and posted that and blew my stealthiness all to hell.

ROFL. I tried to get him to welcome you in a regular manner so no one would know who the "handsomest man on Shadowspear" was. But then he went and posted that and blew my stealthiness all to hell.

Well, his own fault. Now all these SF guys will be all over him! hahahaha :D

Back