Introduction - Max Velocity

max velocity

Business
Hi, my background is British Army Parachute Regiment, 11 years. I then worked for 5 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a security contractor. I am currently in the USAR as civil affairs/medic (38B & 68W). I work as a global crisis management consultant. I recently wrote a couple of books. One of them is targeted at preppers: "Contact! A Tactical Manual for Post Collapse Survival". This week I am publishing another book: "Rapid Fire! Tactics for High Threat, Protection and Combat Operations" and I hope to network about tactics. I have some good training and experience to offer.

Welcome.

Please make sure you read through the site rules and FAQ's, particularly where advertising is concerned.

Take care.

Welcome aboard.

One of my 2ICs was ex Meat & Veg (2 Para).
Which CA unit are you with?

OK cool. I knew at least one person out of that unit (they're out now).

Who were you with in the Paras? Had they moved to Colchester while you were still in? I always looked to the Paras as the example to follow as an Infantry unit, none better.

OK cool. I knew at least one person out of that unit (they're out now).

Who were you with in the Paras? Had they moved to Colchester while you were still in? I always looked to the Paras as the example to follow as an Infantry unit, none better.

I was orignailly with 1 PARA, then I was two years in a training role at PARA Company, before joining 2 PARA at the end of '99 just before we moved to Colchester.

Back