Introduction

Billy

SEAL
Verified SOF
New to the Site.

Native Texan currently live in Blue Ridge Mountains of NC. Moved to present location 13 years ago mainly for the Motorcycle riding. Avid Sport Bike rider (Senior). Retired US Navy after having served active duty 22 years. Started my Navy career on Aircraft Carrier as a E-2/E-3. Made WesPac cruise in 1964 and spend most of at sea time in South China Sea after Gulf of Tonkin incident. After returning to CONUS volunteered for Submarine duty. Completed Sub School 1965 and assigned to USS THOMAS A. EDISON (Blue Crew) as a Junior Yeoman (YN3). Made 3 Patrols and after 3rd Patrol took Sub to overhaul Navy Shipyard Charleston, SC. Made 1 more patrol after overhaul then assigned Shore Duty in Norfolk, Va. Only spend 3 months on Shore Duty then volunteered for BUDS and was accepted. Begin BUDS training Little Creek NAB, Norfolk, Va April. Graduated BUDS September 1969. Assigned to UDT-21 but before becoming fully operational attended Basic Airborne Training Oct 1969. While assigned to UDT-21 was TDY for 2 years to UDT/SEAL Parachute Team. Assigned to SEAL Team TWO 1974. Made several Mobile Training deployments working with NATO SPECOPS. Assigned to Joint Special Operations Suport Element (forerunner of JSOC) in 1978-1980. April 1980 transferred to BUDS Training NAB Coronado, CA as Instructor. Advanced to YNCS (E-8) (5326). Senior Enlisted for BUDS 3rd Phase Instructor. September 1980 assigned to SEAL Team SIX as Plank Owner prior to commissioning and remained with SEAL Team SIX until retirement 1 June 1986. Advanced to YNCM (E-9) May 1983 and assigned as Command Master Chief for SEAL Team SIX. After retiring was hired by American Eagle Airlines as line pilot and flew for American Eagle for 18 years until forced to retire at age 60. Immediately hired by Blackwater Aviation and deployed to Ammon, Jordan flying Blackwater Security personnel into Iraq on a daily basis. Reassigned to Afghanistan (Bagram AB) supporting Military operations in personnel transport/cargo plus LCLA resupply utilizing CASA 212 aircraft. During employment with Blackwater flew both fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Flew several other DOD contracts and presently on call for Special Projects but mainly just riding one of my several Motorcycles or driving my Vette on the beautiful mountain roads.

Welcome to the site. I'm not a Mod, but I would expect that you are going to be required to submit proof considering some of the claims you have made.

Welcome to the site. I'm not a Mod, but I would expect that you are going to be required to submit proof considering some of the claims you have made.
ReadBillyy, willing and able. Bring it on.

Back