Introduction

Stelthy

Unverified
Greetings to all

I made my decision this year to join the Marines. joining has always been a thought, but now it's
a goal being development for Marine Corps. I have been working out as best I can but I like it's not Enough. For the past couple of months trying to get as much information on the MOS I would like to join and I have my heart set on the MARSOC program even though I know the bar is that high and to be considered only be an honor. Besides information to even be considered for the program is there's anyone who has been in this program or in the program that could Drop some knowledge of what to expect being in the program. The more information I receive the better.

Welcome to SS.

Mod Hat On: Your intro says you are headed for the USMC before too long, and that is the first step in becoming "Verified".

Once you have completed USMC Basic, have an MOS (the number that identifies your job in the USMC), and arrive at your first duty station, you can apply for "Verified Military".

If you look at the top toolbar, you will find, "Application Forms". When you select that option a window will drop down. In that window, at the very bottom, you will see "Vetting Request". When filling out the vetting application, there is a button to download documentation. Without documentation, your vetting application is rejected.

For a list of documents that we accept for vetting documentation, read through "New Members Begin Here".

I wish you the best of luck on the road ahead of you.

ETA: For MOS information, you can simply google for that. Even better would be getting together with a recruiter.

Back