Introduction

Modi

Unverified
I'm a 24 year old college grad, got a BS in illustration—never wanted to go to college, I have actually wanted to enlist since I was 12 or 13. But I did so as a service to my mom, who felt that at least someone in the family had to get a degree. Been out for three years working in social services, helping clients who are intellectually disabled with their day to day tasks. Been satisfied so far with life, except for the fact that I haven't yet pursued my dream of being in the military. When I was a kid I remember imagining what I wanted to do with my life. I imagined how I would want to go to hell and back to rescue someone. I wanted to be someone who acts, not a bystander. Combine that with the military, a dream of joining the SOF community, and you have a very strong desire to become a PJ. I am humbled by all of the people who share that vision, and I aim to be among those few who accomplish that goal.

Modi

You will never regret earning your degree. I wish you the very best of success in achieving your desires!

Welcome to ShadowSpear!

Greetings. Best of success to you in your future goals and objectives!

Welcome to SS. The time you spent in undergrad years will serve you well, where ever the road takes you.

Back