Introduction

Christopher8541

USMC Scout Sniper, R&S, CQB
Verified Sniper
My past intro is a few years old, so just wanting to say hello once again. Never moved on to the vetting process before, but will definitely be doing that this go round now that I am retired and can be more active on the site.

Retired U.S. Marine Scout Sniper, served 1995-2013, took TERA in FY13. Stationed at Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii; Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; Camp Pendleton, CA; and Bangor, WA.

Two UDPs to Okinawa in the 90s, then 1 year in GTMO. Later served in Afghanistan in 2001, and Iraq in 2003, 2007, and 2009. Retired out of Bangor Washington as the RTT Platoon Sergeant.

Overall, have a lot of real world Sniper, R&S, and CQB experience. Just looking to connect with fellow snake-eaters, and mentor the next generation. Also, here to get answers from other members who have retired, then gone back into the reserves after a few years out. I consider doing that every now and then.

Semper Fi,

Chris

My past intro is a few years old, so just wanting to say hello once again. Never moved on to the vetting process before, but will definitely be doing that this go round now that I am retired and can be more active on the site.

Great to have you here and looking forward to seeing you vetted and actively posting!
We will watch for your vetting app and feel free to hit me (or any red-tagged staff member) via PM if you have any questions.

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, “A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear” at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Semper Fi, Brother!

Semper Fi! What battalion did you deploy with? I thought i saw somewhere that you were with 1/1 in 2003.

Semper Fi! What battalion did you deploy with? I thought i saw somewhere that you were with 1/1 in 2003.

I deployed twice with 1/1. With the 15th MEU in 2001 (then Col Waldhauser) and with the 13th MEU in 2003 (then Col Regner).

Back