Introduction

Nobody
Verified Military
curmudgeonly medically retired old tanker. Old in tanker years at least. Guess we age fast. Especially our knees and hips.

Joined the army to see the world. And that I did. Guess I should have asked more specifically about what parts of the world I was going to see.

Thought I was going to be finding beerhauses in Germany. Instead found mass graves around Kosovo, and started a dust collection in my lungs in Iraq.

Deployments and operations were with 1st ID's now retired 177th armor. And apparently any and everybody who wanted us as attatchments.

Don't think I'll verify. Sounds like a pain in my ass, and I promised myself I'd never make or look at another copy of a dd214 again.

Don't think I'll verify. Sounds like a pain in my ass, and I promised myself I'd never make or look at another copy of a dd214 again.

That is your choice, it's not that complicated and with your background vetting gives your posts instant credibility. Be happy to help make it painless as possible for you; just shoot a PM to my inbox and I'll be in touch.

Welcome!

Back