Introduction

Jourdan85

Unverified
Good morning Gentleman and Ladies!

Names Jourdan. I'm a 37 year old Critical Care Paramedic currently going through Nursing school. Spent a little under a full year contracting for COVID and at home settling down for the long academic haul while working full time. In my contracting travels I met a lot of SOCM & 18D's and I can def say ya'll are a bunch of sick, sadistic, hard drinking SOB's and I am proud to know ya.

I'm non prior military ( though I did try when I was 17, just wasn't in the cards unfortunately ), have spent most of my adult life in the Fire service and public safety, and I'm a believer that iron sharpens iron - hence why I joined this message board - If I'm going to be spending time on any message boards at all I'd like it to be in a place where everyone is smarter and more experienced than I am.

WIth Regards,

Jourdan.

Good morning Gentleman and Ladies!

Names Jourdan. I'm a 37 year old Critical Care Paramedic currently going through Nursing school. Spent a little under a full year contracting for COVID and at home settling down for the long academic haul while working full time. In my contracting travels I met a lot of SOCM & 18D's and I can def say ya'll are a bunch of sick, sadistic, hard drinking SOB's and I am proud to know ya.

I'm non prior military ( though I did try when I was 17, just wasn't in the cards unfortunately ), have spent most of my adult life in the Fire service and public safety, and I'm a believer that iron sharpens iron - hence why I joined this message board - If I'm going to be spending time on any message boards at all I'd like it to be in a place where everyone is smarter and more experienced than I am.

WIth Regards,

Jourdan.

Welcome. I had a similar background prior to nursing school. Spent 4ish years in the CTICU and then went to the best side(CRNA school). Lmk if you have any questions or need any advice as you progress through your career path.

Welcome. I had a similar background prior to nursing school. Spent 4ish years in the CTICU and then went to the best side(CRNA school). Lmk if you have any questions or need any advice as you progress through your career path.
Honestly I just can’t see myself doing anything other than flight full time and maybe urgent care NP part time? I’m a creature where I need that adrenaline.

Back