Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dochavoc

Unverified
Thanks for having me. First thing I want to say is that I have no personal SpecOps experience, and I won't try to pretend I do. What I do have is 20 years experience in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman, a great respect for Spec Ops operators, and a healthy respect and interest in the tools & tactics of the trade. I retired last fall as a HM1 (E-6), and look forward to building the collection of weapons that my frequent transfers and inablity to keep weapons in base housing prevented me from doing. I currently reside with my family in southeast Louisiana, and I value the state's non-intrusive gun ownership and transport laws. I plan to get my concealed-carry permit sometime in the near future. I look forward to sharing with and learning from the members of ShadowSpear. Again, thanks for having me.

Dochavoc

Welcome. you'll find the rest of us medical types down the hall in the clinic. Beware, however, of Da Troll . oh and don't let the Marines talk you out of your matches

Welcome. you'll find the rest of us medical types down the hall in the clinic. Beware, however, of Da Troll . oh and don't let the Marines talk you out of your matches

We are permitted to free feed the Marines all the lightbulbs they can eat, but not any more than they can eat! If you give them excess they throw them at all the passers-by from their cages...

Welcome!

LL

Don't listen to them about the Troll... You're a medic, albeit a Squid Medic, but a medic nonetheless and are given some leeway.

We allow the Marines 3 lightbulbs a day, and never, ever, ever give them anything combustible to play with unless they are GySGTs and sign a hand receipt for their match - which has to be available for inspection at any time - we do check serial numbers on the matches.

Welcome.

I like my lightbulbs with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Welcome to the ward, Doc.

Welcome, and don't believe anything the Troll said, I think that he eats his young! }:-)

No, No, No... I eat other people's young, and several species of small furry animals sitting in a cave and grooving with a pict... and cute little lambs, and kittens and puppies, oh... I like ice cream for dessert...

Don't fall back on old Pink Floyd songs, you evil, evil medic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back