Is this guy legitimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCUSE ME??!! Some friggin poser stranger asks your lady to meet him in his basement and not tell a soul and you aren't even the least bit concerned???? It's classed as random info?? Man up BOY!!!!

What can I really do? If he calls again all I can offer him is a full contact spar which you will all be viewing the video of.

Concerned? The jackasshole that was with the guy had a battery charge i'm MORE then concerned but I wont be the guy he records on his phone threatening him. He has not called back

Well I'd report him to the OIG I just don't know how frankly and It was not be who witnessed it, it was my lady. She refuses to pursue this matter because she does not want the trouble associated with it and I don't blame her.

In the end I really don't want the trouble for this, the fake SEAL's name is out there as a phony and Mr.DHS will be caught when his company comes back for those uniform's and ID's.

Jael, You NEED to have a serious WTF conversation with your woman IMO.

She may just be naive or worse, I don't know, but she needs to be told that her actions in this matter are fucking unsat!

Take it for what it's worth, I don't care either way, but hear this for future reference... you were warned. :2c:

What can I really do? If he calls again all I can offer him is a full contact spar which you will all be viewing the video of.

Concerned? The jackasshole that was with the guy had a battery charge i'm MORE then concerned but I wont be the guy he records on his phone threatening him. He has not called back

Well I'd report him to the OIG I just don't know how frankly and It was not be who witnessed it, it was my lady. She refuses to pursue this matter because she does not want the trouble associated with it and I don't blame her.

In the end I really don't want the trouble for this, the fake SEAL's name is out there as a phony and Mr.DHS will be caught when his company comes back for those uniform's and ID's.

Wait.

You come here for advice. You now know this guy is full of shit AND he's inviting your lady down to his (probably his parents...) basement. You're been given damn good advice on how to fix this problem and now you get all "I really don't want the trouble for this"?!? So we've wasted our time giving you fucking advice?!? How about using the fucking internet and RESEARCHING the number for the OIG?!? Why are you even here asking the fucking question if you aren't going to fucking do anything about it?!? And you expect someone else to fix your problems?!?

You're a pussy and a waste of my time. Good fucking luck with your goal of being a PJ. I'm done with this.

Wait.

You come here for advice. You now know this guy is full of shit AND he's inviting your lady down to his (probably his parents...) basement. You're been given damn good advice on how to fix this problem and now you get all "I really don't want the trouble for this"?!? So we've wasted our time giving you fucking advice?!? How about using the fucking internet and RESEARCHING the number for the OIG?!? Why are you even here asking the fucking question if you aren't going to fucking do anything about it?!? And you expect someone else to fix your problems?!?

You're a pussy and a waste of my time. Good fucking luck with your goal of being a PJ. I'm done with this.

You're absolutely right sir, so I'm going to give OIG a call as i type this.

Edit: Was easier then I thought, gave me a report number and pin. In their hands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back