Israel and Iran

One misfired rocket, lands directly on a "hospital" housing hundreds of civilians, then blows up and kills 500? That's a bunch of improbabilities in one action.

Why would it not be IDF? Have you ever witnessed a large scale air campaign like the one in Fallujah? None of the munitions I saw came down from the sky at a sharp angle like that with contrails of orange flames, but who knows.

One misfired rocket, lands directly on a "hospital" housing hundreds of civilians, then blows up and kills 500? That's a bunch of improbabilities in one action.

Why would it not be IDF? Have you ever witnessed a large scale air campaign like the one in Fallujah? None of the munitions I saw came down from the sky at a sharp angle like that with contrails of orange flames, but who knows.

Al Jazeera was doing a live broadcast at the time of the launch. You can see the rocket moving in an upward trajectory, then the moment where it failed to function as designed, then begin its downward trajectory and the impact at the hospital.

Why was it 500 killed and not 100? Palestinian math? I don't know for sure, but my guess would be "high body count garners high propaganda value." YMMV

That was part of my point about the numbers. it didn't land in the middle of a concert, but like I said, who knows.

The IDF is acutely aware of every hospital, school, and clinic in Gaza. Without a shadow of a doubt. They know more than anyone a huge civilian death count is a loss for them on more than just the arabs will storm some embassies.

That was part of my point about the numbers. it didn't land in the middle of a concert, but like I said, who knows.

The IDF is acutely aware of every hospital, school, and clinic in Gaza. Without a shadow of a doubt. They know more than anyone a huge civilian death count is a loss for them on more than just the arabs will storm some embassies.

For every building the IAF has dropped there were several hours of SMS, WhatsApp Messages, and Automated WhatsApp calls sent to every cell phone. They have broadcast what building they would hit, they have even knocked on doors to get people out. If they didn't do that I'm guessing Shin Bet's HIA kill list would be a lot higher.

Why would they change tactics and drop a JDAM on it?

For now, MSM will be eating crow tomorrow morning.

I checked CNN and MSNBC and both are saying "we don't know who did this, but the truth must come out", which they repeat over and over.

Rachel Maddow surprised me by saying that Hamas is the legitimate government of Palestine, so there's no entity with which to hold negotiations. then she really surprised me with an argument that US intelligence with all of its resources can surely tell us the source of the explosion.

Kind of looks like they are hedging their bets about this story and the war in general.

Dinosaur media is populated by disingenuous idiots.

Now, reports and images I'm seeing show the hospital wasn't really hit at all. The failed rocket apparently struck a parking lot adjacent to the hospital. Look at the images below and explain how 500 people were killed there...that must've been one crowded parking lot.

I'll wait for more details, but someone needs to explain why the media once again jumped on what appears to be a completely false story. All propaganda. They all rushed to sensationalize this without confirming any facts.

Last edited:
The first reports were wrong? Palestinians lied?

What's next? The FBI can't determine who left a bag of cocaine in one of the most heavily guarded and surveilled locations in the US?

C'mon man.
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Back