Israel and Iran

I had a bunch of cadets over to the house today.
One of them said several cadets are considering leaving the Academy and going to Israel to join the fight.

I have way of corroborating this reporting.
This is just the rabbit speaking, but there are a fuckload of Hamas sympathizers here in the US. They don't need to fly to the other side of the globe, the enemy is already here. Not only are these same shitheads here, they're well organized & funded, and even have representatives in govt.

Add on: I'm not as smart or as eloquent as you are Mara. If those cadets are angry at what's going on and want to join the fight I'd try to get them to stay. We're gonna need good officers that abhor the evil we're seeing. Cause I seriously think that we're going to see these useful idiots act out here in the US. Your cadets will be needed here. We have a multitude of enemies, both foreign and domestic, that have provided safe harbour for jihadists and have given them positions of power in our governments.

Given the corruption, complacency, and support our govt has given to these groups, I see war on our very doorsteps.

Texas A&M student organizations speak out about Israel-Hamas conflict
More than 1,000 march in Dearborn as death toll ticks higher in Israeli-Palestinian crisis
Jews attacked, one person burned amid pro-Palestinian protests in New York City

1697521908364.png 1697521963189.png
1697522063725.png

Last edited:
The "I stand with Palestine" parachute graphic shows just how easily people believe a packaged lie. Hamas used paragliders, not parachutes. The parachute "connection" came out after a video was released purportedly showing this mass Hamas parachute infil into Israel.

Except the actual video was from a few years prior. In Egypt. Into a soccer stadium (or similar) I believe.

This is no different than "hands up, don't shoot" as people knowingly lie and then that lie becomes "the truth" to people too lazy to think for themselves.
----
I heard it was 4 ADA (Patriot?) batteries.
Advisory role? SFAB bubbas crapping their pants? :D

The Pat sites were kicked around even before I left the UAE in 2021. Given Israel's Iron Dome, why put in a Patriot battery? Shoot down incoming Iranian TBMs? Hmm....

Fuck the SFAB. How are they going to teach Israel about warfighting?

Ultimately, US troops in Israel is a fantastic way to get our people killed and drag us into a war. Not unlike the Ukraine. I thought our foreign policy under Obama was rudderless. Under Biden it is reckless and stupid.

The "I stand with Palestine" parachute graphic shows just how easily people believe a packaged lie. Hamas used paragliders, not parachutes. The parachute "connection" came out after a video was released purportedly showing this mass Hamas parachute infil into Israel.

Except the actual video was from a few years prior. In Egypt. Into a soccer stadium (or similar) I believe.

This is no different than "hands up, don't shoot" as people knowingly lie and then that lie becomes "the truth" to people too lazy to think for themselves.
----

Fuck the SFAB. How are they going to teach Israel about warfighting?

Ultimately, US troops in Israel is a fantastic way to get our people killed and drag us into a war. Not unlike the Ukraine. I thought our foreign policy under Obama was rudderless. Under Biden it is reckless and ststupid.
SFAB comment was sarcasm bro.

Biden has never made a smart foreign policy decision.
He's Homer Simpson when it comes to foreign policy.

I don't know what kind of magic you have, what powers of voodoo you possess, but don't you dare do anything to that 'love' emoji!
You may literally… And I know how to use the word literally, be the only member who has ever expressed “love” for the gayest emoji ever to hit the Internet.

for as long as I have days remaining, I will continue to use all my power (which is little), and all my influence (which is even less) to restore the “❤️“ to what it once was.

You may literally… And I know how to use the word literally, be the only member who has ever expressed “love” for the gayest emoji ever to hit the Internet.

for as long as I have days remaining, I will continue to use all my power (which is little), and all my influence (which is even less) to restore the “❤️“ to what it once was.

1697551314460.png

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Even if tards at BLM/ANTIFA messed up differentiating between a parachute and paraglider the intent is there. These people are actively celebrating the actions of Hamas. Not only is the enemy at the gates, but they have co-opted sections of the American public to be their useful idiots.

None of my post was sarcasm. People actually think Hamas conducted some kind of daytime mass tac with skydiving rigs. It isn't just the BLM graphic, I've seen the assertion elsewhere on the Net. People don't understand the difference between a paraglider and a parachute, which is fine, I just wanted to go on record that any videos of parachutes are just outright lies.

BLM is hilarious in a sad way. Such a corrupt organization undermining America and people love it because it speaks to what they want to believe, not what is happening. BLM and ANTIFA are just anti-American garbage human beings.

I'm just enjoying all the "nationalism in any form is bad" crowd, suddenly hop, full-send, onto the Palestinian nationalism bandwagon.
I sti wonder when everyone is going to start changing their social media avatars to the Israeli flag and put one outside of their house.

Like we (as a nation) did for George Floyd, Ukraine, and any number of other things.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Even if tards at BLM/ANTIFA messed up differentiating between a parachute and paraglider the intent is there. These people are actively celebrating the actions of Hamas. Not only is the enemy at the gates, but they have co-opted sections of the American public to be their useful idiots.
BLM got a shit ton of corporate money, that shit is going to dry up and they are out of business in a year.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

LOL.

BLM got a shit ton of corporate money, that shit is going to dry up and they are out of business in a year.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

LOL.

Not to mention the fact that BLM never actually helped the black community. Fortunately, many black Americans are waking up to this nonsense, though, some, many still remain on that plantation made by the government and BLM, victim mentality and all.

Back