Israel and Iran

I know that it looks like something out of a dating app, but this is allegedly a compilation of some of the missing Israelis.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, most of the missing are women. Women tend to be easier to handle and generate far more sympathy as hostages than men.

View attachment 43265

Sadly, we know what fate and despicable things that are happening as we speak. Makes me fucking sick.

Sadly, we know what fate and despicable things that are happening as we speak. Makes me fucking sick.
I cannot bring myself to even look at the photos. We know shit like this is happening around the world every day every moment, and until I had kids, I never really gave a fuck about much - now my imagination is way too vivid and I cannot read or hear about this shit without envisioning my kids or girlfriend calling for me, waiting for me to come save them.

Those people, guilty of nothing but being born where they were, are so fucked and it infuriates me so much right now I can barely think.

I cannot bring myself to even look at the photos. We know shit like this is happening around the world every day every moment, and until I had kids, I never really gave a fuck about much - now my imagination is way too vivid and I cannot read or hear about this shit without envisioning my kids or girlfriend calling for me, waiting for me to come save them.

Those people, guilty of nothing but being born where they were, are so fucked and it infuriates me so much right now I can barely think.

I'm not a father, but, I'm an uncle of girls, 2 of those ages, 1 being 12. The blood I'd draw for those 3, even though, my cunt sister has brainwashed my blood niece, would flow for days.

it doesn't matter what group it is - Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, European sex traffickers, MS13, or Ghislance Maxwell and Jefferey Epstein with their "missing" list of corrupt world leaders that contribute to human trafficking...
...its all just different ways of painting "human trafficking" to sate an evil appetite.

There should be a reckoning - but there won't be. Some blood will be shed by a bunch of low-level workers and grunts to allow all of the power brokers to exclaim how they've meted out justice and returned the world to normal - all the while the real threats will continue to relax on their yachts and multimillion-dollar beach homes - and continue to subject the world to their evils. Trash people dug in around the world like human ticks and until the population decides they've REALLY had enough, it will continue to proliferate.

A year from now, the same student groups will be preaching the same hate:
on campus
with the tacit approval of the administrators
while everyone pretends that we have defeated another evil group
while they continue to pay the universities to poison our youth
while they continue to reelect politicians who lack the constitution to give straight answers
and they will comfortably settle back into the same woke lifestyle that they have grown accustomed to living.

Now I'm not saying that Keyser Soze was a just man - but when brutality and violence was visited upon his family, he didn't just massacre the attackers - he went after their families, their friends, and even people who owed them money - and he did it to strike fear into the hearts and minds of those who would attempt such acts.
...gotta say, he ain't completely wrong

The problem in America is that we have spent WAY too much of our brain power trying to assign anthropomorphic properties to things that aren't human.
We treat our pets like children.
We hug our trees.
We worry that the fucking red-cockaded woodpecker might be disturbed by infantry squad training.
We hire fucking animal psychiatrists to reassure us that we are handling Tabby's behavioral problems in a positive way
...but we refuse to deal with human refuse when it starts to litter our world.

Animals should be treated like fucking animals.
Sure, let them live inside - feed them well, treat them gently, play with them.
But if they piss in the fucking house rub their god damned nose in it
...and if they attack one of the children, take it out and put it down
On second thought, forget what I just said. We're the good guys and we are "better than that"
Besides, the animals only attacked the baby because they baby was pulling its tail - amiright?

...just my two cents, I could be wrong

Last edited:
I saw this story on Fox and wanted to find other sources. Now, this might shock you, but no other mainstream outlet is covering this speech.

Mayor Adams rips celebrities who 'spew out hateful thinking' and antisemitism in synagogue message

"Far too many sports figures and entertainers are using these new terminologies of credible messengers and influencers to spew out hateful thinking in general, but specifically antisemitism," Adams said during his speech at the Temple Emanu-El Shabbat services Friday.

"Let's dam the river on our college campuses," Adams said. "Our college campuses used to produce academic achievement and geniuses that talked about how do we move our countries and our cities forward. Those college campuses have now become breeding grounds of hate, and we have to be honest about it."

Oh, shit. No wonder no one wants to talk about this. He called out "higher" learning and entertainment. Sport stars. Celebrities!

His remarks start at 28:26.

And wasn't this the same guy who spoke out against illegal immigration a few weeks ago? Sho' nuff.

I cannot believe New York City elected a Republican mayor. That's wild.

Wait...he's a Democrat? Shitting on the party line? How long before he's Hillaried?

When he came out and said US needs new immigration policy I was shocked. He's an ass, and he plays the narrative, but in these two instances he was forced to be right, and was. He also knows next to Israel his voter base, funds etc. contains the largest amount of jews than anywhere else in the world.

I saw this story on Fox and wanted to find other sources. Now, this might shock you, but no other mainstream outlet is covering this speech.

Mayor Adams rips celebrities who 'spew out hateful thinking' and antisemitism in synagogue message

Oh, shit. No wonder no one wants to talk about this. He called out "higher" learning and entertainment. Sport stars. Celebrities!

And wasn't this the same guy who spoke out against illegal immigration a few weeks ago? Sho' nuff.

Wait...he's a Democrat? Shitting on the party line? How long before he's Hillaried?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Make no mistake, Eric Adams is a piece of shit.

Oh damn.

I guess things finally got Bad Enough (tm) for Mayor Adams.

Back