Israel and Iran

Just gonna leave this here...

When University Leadership comes out to refute statements made by their student body, I say to them...
FUCK.RIGHT.OFF.

Don't try to tell me that this is not representative of the morals and values of your institution.
YOUR INSTITUTION is what filled their heads with this mush.
YOUR INSTITUTION hired the professors that have radicalized these naive little mother fuckers.
YOUR INSTITUTION has given them a platform by allowing them to have "on campus student groups"
It is EXACTLY representative of the morals and values of your institution.
They are absolutely representative of the morals and values of your institution.

GO.FUCK.YOURSELVES.
...you self righteous greedy money hungry pricks

That is all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Harvard.

Harvard students will be blacklisted by Wall Street CEO warns
Harvard students who blamed Israel for the massacre of its citizens by Hamas had their own future thrown into doubt last night as a host of blue chip CEOs declared them unemployable.

The elite university faced a massive backlash after 31 of its student societies issued a joint statement ‘holding the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence’.

Harvard Students Doxxed, Groups Withdraw Signatures Amid Continued Backlash to Israel Statement | News | The Harvard Crimson

Amid continued national backlash, multiple Harvard student groups have withdrawn their signatures from a controversial statement calling Israel “entirely responsible” for the ongoing violence, and group members have faced doxxing attacks.

As of Tuesday night, at least five of the original 34 signatories — including Amnesty International at Harvard, Harvard College Act on a Dream, the Harvard Undergraduate Nepali Student Association, the Harvard Islamic Society, and Harvard Undergraduate Ghungroo — had withdrawn their endorsements, though the full list of endorsing groups was taken off the public statement earlier Tuesday.

Cowards.

Don't try to tell me that this is not representative of the morals and values of your institution.
So odd that we raise our kids to be principled and productive members of society and then spend our life savings to send them to university, knowing what we instilled in them will likely be erased to some (or maybe everything) degree. 🤔

So odd that we raise our kids to be principled and productive members of society and then spend our life savings to send them to university, knowing what we instilled in them will likely be erased to some (or maybe everything) degree. 🤔

The same administrators that have taught the current generation that people like Joe Biden aren't racists
The same administrators that taught the current generation that people like Rep. Tlaib aren't antisemitic
The same administrators that helped to "invent" cancel culture
...is now the same group of administrators (only after there was public outrage) that want to talk about decency and values

When these same rotten cock suckers see their bottom line profits dip - they prove that the threads used to weave their moral fabric is weak and frayed and of the poorest quality. Here they are, rushing out declare their "values" and publicly signal their newfound virtue as they release public statements that just CANNOT be balanced with the years of public behavior secondary to their pathetic leadership example in the absolute clown show of modern western academia.

Oh my; investors are mad, lets make a statement
Oh my; the alumni aren't going to like this, lets release a statement
Oh my; doxxing works both ways, lets seek pity behind cries of "death threats" and public humiliation
Oh my; we've been exposed for the vile refuse that we really are, lets start a conversation about redemption
Oh my; this great institution I've built is in crisis...
...well, in the words of Barack Hussein Obama, "you didn't build that" - "eat your peas"

Fuck you very much academia.
Fuck you VERY very much.

Last edited:
The silent majority or superminority finally speaks up? I doubt there's a lot of firearm laws in Gaza, but you can do what you want with a disarmed, fearful populace. Every house may have an AK but do they have a death squad? Hell, you could use those fuckers as human shields.

There are plenty of people who don’t like Hamas, in Gaza and the West Bank and everywhere else in the world.

It doesn’t necessarily mean they are good people or wouldn’t have done the same if they had the chance. They could just be competitors.

…but it might.

The Harvard protests are pretty funny.
Harvard <scoffs>. Lame. Well at least you won't find that kind of thing going on at Yale!

...wait.

Proud 'radical Muslim' Yale professor spreads Hamas propaganda on social media

Students for Justice in Palestine Endorses Terrorism and ‘Dismantling Zionism;’ Plans Day of Resistance

https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-w...middle-east-conflict-iran-terrorism-terrorist

Boola boola! Yale always beats Harvard, even when it's in a competition to see has the shittiest take on terrorist massacres.

1697113210449.png

I always imagine the Ivy League dudes having a very discernible British accent whenever they get quoted by a news outlet.

Probably just a me thing….

Random thought: I wonder how many Ivy League grads/ students were Tories.

Good night, America.

It's all very strange. 80 years ago. 100 years ago. Those institutions educated MEN, usually WEALTHY Men to be leaders in America. A significant portion of the officer corps in the expanded services during WWI and WWII came from these institutions. They didn't used to be so liberal like they are today. There memorials on those campuses to these men, those memorials probably get defaced every day by their BLM chapters every day though.

Megyn Kelly played a clip of the Tlaib bitch that represents Deerfield MI, wouldn't answer a Fox reporter asking her if she'd comment on the civilian and kids massacre or at least condemn it. Bitch just kept on walking.

She's another cunt that deserves the tar, feather and rope...... like 99 percent of DC politicians.

Back