Israel and Iran

In the early 90s i heard stories of how different America was in the 60s compared to then. Men were men, some people smoked weed and did drugs, but most everybody had a stable job and a cheap hobby to take up their free time.

We are in a period of the greatest amount of wealth, technology, and health that's ever happened. Life should be enjoyable. Instead we're here racking our brains questioning if someone should let their son wear a dress, own a firearm, and if its right or wrong that 1000 guys got together to kill, rape, mutilate and pillage because the country next-door has them surrounded after years of rocket strikes.

Everybody should know Ham Ass uses human shields. Its fucking common knowledge....

I remeber feeling for the Iraqis that grew up living under Sadam and had no idea how good life could be. It was 2004 and mother fuckers were riding around on donkey carts in a country that invented algebra, probbaly written language, and sits on oil. I'm having a harder time feeling for the people of Gaza that were given control of their area (mostly), then turned around, voted for these clowns that promised nothing but jihad. The women and kids sure, but most of the leaders and older adults made their choice.

Shit is not the same.

Any source for this other than a random twitter account?

Guys…remember that blue-check marks on Twitter don’t mean shit anymore.

For following the war so far, his/hers account has been very accurate and I would not call it "random". Most of the reports he's pushing are coming from official releases and he's aggregating stuff in a digestible format.

However, the update to this is: radar error.

In the early 90s i heard stories of how different America was in the 60s compared to then. Men were men, some people smoked weed and did drugs, but most everybody had a stable job and a cheap hobby to take up their free time.

We are in a period of the greatest amount of wealth, technology, and health that's ever happened. Life should be enjoyable. Instead we're here racking our brains questioning if someone should let their son wear a dress, own a firearm, and if its right or wrong that 1000 guys got together to kill, rape, mutilate and pillage because the country next-door has them surrounded after years of rocket strikes.

Everybody should know Ham Ass uses human shields. Its fucking common knowledge....

I remeber feeling for the Iraqis that grew up living under Sadam and had no idea how good life could be. It was 2004 and mother fuckers were riding around on donkey carts in a country that invented algebra, probbaly written language, and sits on oil. I'm having a harder time feeling for the people of Gaza that were given control of their area (mostly), then turned around, voted for these clowns that promised nothing but jihad. The women and kids sure, but most of the leaders and older adults made their choice.

Shit is not the same.

Israel has given people what they want, many times over. Partially because it strains their resources to hold ground. However, it's clear that holding that ground provided greater security. Israel is not an apartheid state, Israel has many Arabs who are citizens and love Israel. Israeli Arabs want nothing to do with Palestinians and see them as an enemy. Many of the people that came to the West Bank had previously fled, so they didn't really have homes as it was a war zone (thanks Jordan) these people chose to live a life of "Forever Refugee" rather than integrate into Jordanian society. When Israel gave the PA authority over the west bank this ilk moved back and was fairly radical. There was allowed travel from the West Bank to Gaza obviously. However, post Arafat and under Abbas, the PA wants 0 to do with Hamas as Hamas provides no viability to any form of Palestine state or general existence except as a "forever refugee" and probably "forever terrorist".

Last edited:
For following the war so far, his/hers account has been very accurate and I would not call it "random". Most of the reports he's pushing are coming from official releases and he's aggregating stuff in a digestible format.

However, the update to this is: radar error.
My point exactly. If there were Paragliders coming back into Israel from Lebanon, that would be a pretty huge story.

We are in a period of the greatest amount of wealth, technology, and health that's ever happened. Life should be enjoyable. Instead we're here racking our brains questioning if someone should let their son wear a dress, own a firearm, and if its right or wrong that 1000 guys got together to kill, rape, mutilate and pillage because the country next-door has them surrounded after years of rocket

“Weak men make hard times” and all of that…

People want something to hate. Anyone willing to provide it is going to have an immense amount of power.

Young people need something to crusade for. They need The Good Fight. They need something to strive for and to look up to.

For a long time, that “something” was America, and Western values. We’ve allowed so many people to undermine so much of our society for so long that America isn’t seen as something worth fighting for. It’s not seen as legitimate. So people, especially young people, are loomingofor something else to fill that need.

Hamas has done a masterful job of milking Western angst and guilt and sympathy and restraint and weakness. And now we are wheee we are.

I had an epiphany when I was in Iraq in '07 talking with a group of Iraqi soldiers at their aid station. The told me through a terp that everybody understands the American's were not there to destroy Iraq or take control. I'm paraphrasing here but he basically said:: "We see the American television shows on satellite, we watch the movies, we love them. Americans, Europeans are good, we see how they act. We like the nature shows, we don't have people like this here. In America when something happens they even make sure to take care of the animals."

I was shocked at their candor and emotional honesty. I knew Arabic basics and could introduce myself etc., so I caught some of the words. They went on having a conversation and kept saying Iz'ray'el, something, Iz'ray'el, tayarah harbee, Suriyah, Saudi, and were making missile motions with their hands. I was like WTF? Are they saying they want to destroy Israel? The terp said something to them and they all started saying No No! Israel good. Here I am dumbfounded and trying to soak it all in. They were talking about how they didn't have peace in Iraq because of all the foreign fighters from syria and Palestine, Al Qaeda etc. They were all agreeing they wished Israel would take all their missiles and fighter jets and bomb all the other middle eastern countries.

My 24 year old mind was blown away at the reality of it all.

This shit has me arguing with people on Instagram about the validity of the actual attack and whether it was righteous retaliation, just barbaric, or a flase flag.... Some of them who have profiles claiming to be U.S. combat veterans, some even SOF...

Holy shit man.

Like I said, instead of bastions for education our college campuses have become bastions of radicalization. You have people all over academia trying to either outright justify what Hamas did or to provide "extra context" to it in order to make an equivocation that what they did was somehow less bad than the response.

The response thus far? Has been amazing as it relates to the extent that someone would go to attempt to save human life, goes way beyond what the US did in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Leaflets, Loudspeakers, targeted SMS alerts, Targeted automated phone alerts, targets automated whatsapp messages. So if you're an innocent civilian that is sticking around the target, it's honestly because you're choosing to be martyred. But Hamas has something like a 99% approval rate in Gaza so go figure.

Like I said, instead of bastions for education our college campuses have become bastions of radicalization. You have people all over academia trying to either outright justify what Hamas did or to provide "extra context" to it in order to make an equivocation that what they did was somehow less bad than the response.

The response thus far? Has been amazing as it relates to the extent that someone would go to attempt to save human life, goes way beyond what the US did in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Leaflets, Loudspeakers, targeted SMS alerts, Targeted automated phone alerts, targets automated whatsapp messages. So if you're an innocent civilian that is sticking around the target, it's honestly because you're choosing to be martyred. But Hamas has something like a 99% approval rate in Gaza so go figure.
So Israel needs to whack 99% of Gaza?

Every country that contributed to the fight against ISIL, should be behind Israel. The tactics are the same and likely many of the fighters were the same.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/isra...isis-flag-while-attacking-a-kibbutz-in-israel
A few years ago when we were down near the Gaza border there was a big, black flag with white writing on in Arabic flying just inside the Gaza side of the border. I couldn't get a good look at it because of the wind, but it sure looked like an ISIS flag to me. I didn't know what else it could be.

When they say U.S. colleges have become bastions of backwards communist ideology, that's not a joke. I wouldn't say most professors or colleges, or even college students, but they sure provide fertile ground.

We had some Anti Abortion Christian group with a loudspeaker at our CC the other week. Had signs like you're going to hell and all that, nothing I would want to associate with regular Christianity.

As I was walking through I saw a guy in a dress yelling something "in my cunt" a few times in a clearly biological male voice. Only a group of about 10-15 students out of a hundred or so in the common area were arguing with the group. Saw my young Christian friend having a side conversation with one of the speakers. Most kids could care less or thought it was bizarre. Still plenty of good kids who don't fall for the silly shit.

The elite college student groups coming out in support of what happened in Israel doesn't bother me much. Don't know why, guess its all just part of the Great American Clown show.

Back