Israel and Iran

We can only hope there is a revolution in our lifetime. I say give the "other side" a few coastal cities to be "fair", then wall them off from the rest of U.S.

Of course I'm not pushing for anything like that FBI, just saying.

I always imagine the Ivy League dudes having a very discernible British accent whenever they get quoted by a news outlet.

Probably a lot of them. But Nathan Hale, he of "one life to give" revolutionary patriotism, was a Yalie. Score!

Meanwhile students at NC State University watching the melee at UNC Chapel Hill and the Ivy's be like

1697227938217.png

Megyn Kelly played a clip of the Tlaib bitch that represents Deerfield MI, wouldn't answer a Fox reporter asking her if she'd comment on the civilian and kids massacre or at least condemn it. Bitch just kept on walking.
That bitch ain't American, so yeah, kinda par for the course. She and her "people" have no business being here. Alongside the globalist and commie sellouts Tlaib accompanies.

1,000 pro-Israel/pro-Palestine protestors at UNC Chapel Hill. Some minor injuries sending folks to the ED.
Lay down with dogs and you get fleas.

Seeing a bunch of weird stuff from Irish people that is very pro-Palestinian and close to being pro-Hamas. I don't understand in a way because like those idiot LGBTQs for Palestine, Palestinians would murder an Irishman tomorrow if it allowed him to murder a Jew.

Historically the Irish government has supported terrorists, we know this. But the fact that their government is so anti-Israel it's ridiculous and you have young Irish people out there thinking Palestinians are righteous.

My DNA has a decent chunk of Irish in it. I had freckles and orange hair when I was a kid.

Ireland can stick it's opinion on foreign affairs up it's ass. Isolationist fuckin' leftists...and drunks.

I'm almost all Irish and honestly, I kinda like to drink and brawl. But fuck their politics. As for young people supporting the Palestinians, it's a lot of group think and indoctrination like so many issues today.

Kinda wish both Islam and Judaism would fuck on back to the Middle East. I'm done with rabid liberals who hate our nation and the Islamists who can do no wrong. Same with the Chicoms.

I'll expand. While the Jewish community here is suddenly up in arms about the Hamas, they were literally the driving force behind bringing and empowering Islam here. Jewish groups were fine funding, defending, and bailing out shitheads who were burning American cities. Now liberal Jewish moms are angry at those same shit heads... like, wtf.

Here's another head scratcher. The adults who were at the rave doing EDM shit before ultimately getting massacred. I wonder how many of them were in love with Palestine and all the other BLM LGBTQ crap that the rave crowd is associated with.

We mock todays college youth for being soft headed idiots. For supporting radical Islam, wokeism, and all the other garbage, but at the same time how much of it is actually being formed by them. Cause interestingly enough, alot of the founders of these woke movements were Jewish themselves. It just doesn't make sense. Same with the Democratic party and it's ties to the Jewish and Islamic bases, who seem to either hate the US or view it as a piggy bank.

Last edited:
They're "Jewish". Jewish family, old momey corporate types.

None of those top hat long black coat guys are funding BLM or University DEI programs.
Corporate types getting whacked in Israel too.
American Jews are up in arms now, but said nothing when Obama gave Iran the seed money for Friday's events. They then voted (overwhelmingly) for his sidekick Joe (a known racist).
They dumped millions into colleges that are openly anti-Israel, and are surprised at the antisemitism of the last week.

Let's see what the future brings. Some CEO's are already taking names and making lists, now will they follow up at election time?

I saw a headline earlier today that an elite Turkish military force entered Gaza, ostensibly on the side of the Palestinians. “Oh shit, THAT’s a game changer.”

Not posting a link because the source was sketchy and I didn’t see it reported by bigger news outlets.

But yeah… that would be big.

I've been saying this for years. American jews need to get their heads out of their asses and stop voting Democrat.

Where I work, the Township used to be a large Jewish population that has been replaced by a large black population with mixed Korean, some Jewish holdouts still remain.

The Township is very liberal and the signs with "hate has no home here, black lives matter" and others are seen all around, especially on Jewish lawns.

My pop gets mad at me when I say this but let's be real. Lol

Seeing the Ottomans getting involved wouldn't be that big of a surprise since so many people seem to be playing the "lets look at history" card right now. The true believers have been chattering about resurrecting the caliphate for decades - nows as good a time as any...
...from the river to the sea and all that jazz.

I've been saying this for years. American jews need to get their heads out of their asses and stop voting Democrat.

Where I work, the Township used to be a large Jewish population that has been replaced by a large black population with mixed Korean, some Jewish holdouts still remain.

The Township is very liberal and the signs with "hate has no home here, black lives matter" and others are seen all around, especially on Jewish lawns.

My pop gets mad at me when I say this but let's be real. Lol

No matter your personal view, the shit doesn't make sense. Jews voting for people who hate them and Catholics voting for the pro- choice party.

No matter your personal view, the shit doesn't make sense. Jews voting for people who hate them and Catholics voting for the pro- choice party.

Yep. I'm a jew, so I'll say this. 99.9 percent of American jews are fucking liberal cunts that will blindly follow government.

The small percentage of us are considered terrorists for not following the heard. I'm not even full jew, my moms side was Irish protestant with bloodline in the KKK including my grandfather on mom's side plus uncles.

I mean, not the first time Hamas has done false flag shit I'm sure...

ETA:
The Palestinian Red Crescent (Red Cross) has refused to evacuate a hospital. They would rather martyr their patients for the cause.

The amount of Palestinians in the UK and everywhere is wild, they these people aren't for saving lives. These people believe in wiping out jews. They don't have Free Speech like we do, so the UK government should do what France did and ban these. (I know what I'm saying, but the amount of shitheads that we have in this country advocating the same is a problem as well)

I would sit every single one of these people that got arrested in a room with videos of the beheaded babies on loop.

Last edited:
Back