Israel and Iran

I think people are starting say 'enough is enough'.

People being fired for pro-Hamas/anti-Israel statements, job offers rescinded, college profs being put on leaver, university donors pulling their money. It's starting to feel like the crazy-liberal-super-left-Marxist grip is starting to loosen just a little, people are starting to fight back.
When the schools start throwing out a few of their problematic students for disrupting the education of others - THEN - and only then, will I believe that this is anything more than greedy leftists trying to refocus the optics.

Fire a few radical professors - whoop de fucking doo - they will just hire another leftist professor that will get briefed NOT to open their stupid fucking mouth.
These schools - these businesses - these administrators - they are all the SAME ones that have been watching this shit go on for years and years and years. They all kept quiet until the new and improved "fascist" version of twitter started to draw a crowd that wasn't afraid to call bullshit in the public square.

Now its costing them 'a little' money so they are hammering a few nails flat to get ahead of the narrative. The problem is - none of them got pissed off until "normal folk" raised a stink.
THEN they found their values and morals - but not before.
Just like Budweiser - they didn't say SHIT about that fiasco until they started losing millions. Only then did they start walking it back - and even then - they didn't REALLY do anything of substance except dance around the issue. These college administrator pricks are no different.

I'm jaded and cynical and I'm not buying it - primarily because THE STUDENTS are still in school - and everything else is just talk. These turds with ivy league diplomas are going to get ivy league jobs - from a company that hates the same people they hate - and hates them proudly.

Heard a new one today:

Palestinian Christians - Wikipedia

This reminds of me, specifically the Iranian ones though:

Persian Jews - Wikipedia
There are more Palestinian Christians than most people realize. While the PLO and its offshoots, like Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, have a distinctly religious motivation to their violence, their main motivation IMO is nationalistic. George Habash, a Palestinian Christian, was very active in the PLO and then went on to found the PFLP.

The current mayor of Bethlehem is a Palestinian Christian (Bethlehem is under Palestinian Authority control). This is a picture I took at a meeting we had with him in May.

The pictures on the wall say it all.

mayor of Bethlehem.jpg

I think people are starting say 'enough is enough'.

People being fired for pro-Hamas/anti-Israel statements, job offers rescinded, college profs being put on leaver, university donors pulling their money. It's starting to feel like the crazy-liberal-super-left-Marxist grip is starting to loosen just a little, people are starting to fight back.

About damn time. A guy like that hedge fund CEO and a few of his friends could have put the lights out on a lot of this nonsense a few years ago. He alone put $300m into Yale or Harvard or wherever the fuck. It took a mass slaughter complete with babies getting roasted to get them to pull their heads out of their asses.

Guys, the war is over. Tim Kennedy has landed.

Good. I hope he goes over there and starts suplexing and pounding some Ham'Asses into the pavement....

About damn time. A guy like that hedge fund CEO and a few of his friends could have put the lights out on a lot of this nonsense a few years ago. He alone put $300m into Yale or Harvard or wherever the fuck. It took a mass slaughter complete with babies getting roasted to get them to pull their heads out of their asses.
It finally got "bad enough."

Or he'll just fuck things up like he did in Afghanistan. He's like the Ryobi of tools, ya he works, but you just can't take him serious when paired up against the professional lineup.

Eh? Their charity and he got a few thousand people out. Want to talk about people who fucked things up? The dickhead who wouldn't let the sniper pull the trigger.

What professional lineup are we talking about? The US government and current DoD that is more focused on drag shows at on post libraries?

It's time to ban Pro Palestinian Protests. Sorry, but get your terrorist sympathizer shit out of my country.

The ADL is out there tweeting about the one white supremacist with signs on the road but doesn't even broach the fact that Chapel Hill is infested by terrorist sympathizers. The problem with the great marketing campaign that the Palis have done in this country and on those of of Palestinian descent is that all those women in blue jeans and mini skirts would be in a burka or murdered.

I don't know how we fix this, but we need to sort out our social institutions as we have an enemy within.

It's time to ban Pro Palestinian Protests. Sorry, but get your terrorist sympathizer shit out of my country.

The ADL is out there tweeting about the one white supremacist with signs on the road but doesn't even broach the fact that Chapel Hill is infested by terrorist sympathizers. The problem with the great marketing campaign that the Palis have done in this country and on those of of Palestinian descent is that all those women in blue jeans and mini skirts would be in a burka or murdered.

I don't know how we fix this, but we need to sort out our social institutions as we have an enemy within.

The late great senator Jesse Helms once said of Chapel Hill, when asked about a zoo, all they had to do is build a fence around Chapel Hill. It's true. There's a reason they call it Berkeley of the East. Duke is not a whole lot better, but it is a whole lot smaller so it doesn't make quite the impact.

It's time to ban Pro Palestinian Protests.

No.

I may not agree with them, but I respect their First Amendment right to free speech and assembly. People rail against censorship on YT, FB, etc. and then want to ban certain protests because they disagree with them? That's not hypocritical at all...

If people are doing something illegal, by all means, take the appropriate measures to bring them to justice. Simply holding a protest isn't illegal, and banning one type is a quick step from banning them all, especially the ones you support.

No.

I may not agree with them, but I respect their First Amendment right to free speech and assembly. People rail against censorship on YT, FB, etc. and then want to ban certain protests because they disagree with them? That's not hypocritical at all...

If people are doing something illegal, by all means, take the appropriate measures to bring them to justice. Simply holding a protest isn't illegal, and banning one type is a quick step from banning them all, especially the ones you support.
Sure I suppose. But then we allow terrorist organizations to organize marches in this country as well...

ETA: This is what these people are supporting.

Last edited:
No.

Brother, those people will quite happily destroy us. Also, the right to free speech and assembly hasn't been applied equally for some time. There are people who are in DC prisons for bullshit, while other parties are free after burning down cities.

Hate to say it but these Hamas people and their supporters have no place in western society. Same for their useful idiots.

1697920862191.png

You are literally calling for the abolishment of the First Amendment. Cool.

Hate to say it but these Hamas people and their supporters have no place in western society. Same for their useful idiots.
I do tend to think some of your memes are funny, and I believe you are probably pretty intelligent, hell we might agree more than we disagree, but when you (and others) pepper your posts with slang and insults, it takes away from whatever point you are trying to make. “Useful idiots” is one of my favorites.

No bans.

the right to free speech and assembly hasn't been applied equally for some time. There are people who are in DC prisons for bullshit, while other parties are free after burning down cities.
I agree but do two wrongs make a right?

You don't have to agree with it but it's not illegal to be anti anything you want. It's illegal/ immoral to act on it. If someone is provoked by words, hold that person accountable. You don't throw people in jail for being racist or for their antisemitism, you throw'em jail for harming the people they hate.

Last edited:
Back