Israel and Iran

Commie and a weirdo. Good thing he didn't obtain, then spill, any intel on his way.

I much prefer the sidewalk sacrifice to another tech data dump online in some strange forum.

"Aaron liked two Ohio-based anarchist groups — Burning River Anarchist Collective and Mutual Aid Street Solidarity — on his Facebook page.

He also gave the thumb’s up to an account belonging to the Kent State University chapter of the radical pro-Hamas group Students for Justice in Palestine."

Who was Aaron Bushnell? US Air Force member died setting himself on fire outside Israeli Embassy

Last edited:
Commie and a weirdo. Good thing he didn't obtain, then spill, any intel on his way.

I much prefer the sidewalk sacrifice to another tech data dump online in some strange forum.

"Aaron liked two Ohio-based anarchist groups — Burning River Anarchist Collective and Mutual Aid Street Solidarity — on his Facebook page.

He also gave the thumb’s up to an account belonging to the Kent State University chapter of the radical pro-Hamas group Students for Justice in Palestine."

Who was Aaron Bushnell? US Air Force member died setting himself on fire outside Israeli Embassy

But flying the Gadsden flag is considered a sign of "extremist" behavior...

American Spring?
That’s very interesting. Extreme acts of martyrdom can have outsized political effects. I wonder what the outcome of this one will be. I’m assuming it will be almost nothing.

I also think it is interesting that this act was carried out by an American with no obvious connection to Palestine instead of… you know… an actual Palestinian.

But flying the Gadsden flag is considered a sign of "extremist" behavior...

This was a little more than the leftist version of a SigSauer and Punisher sticker on a pickup radical. (We all know those are the real radicals) This dude was liking commie subversive groups on FB, which in and of itself would not be too big a deal if he was just some left leaning kid.

...and then his behavior.

This guy was some kind of IT worker, no telling what harm he could have eventually done if granted access to sensitive info.

This guy was a fellow veteran. I completely condemn everything about what he did, but at the same time I regret that his mental state degraded to the point where he felt like this was a good idea.

And as I stated previously, I'm also glad that if he needed to inflict violence on someone to get his political point across that he chose to do it to himself.

Back