Israel and Iran

Is he a professor or a grad student? It doesn’t seem like he would have had the time to get the education and experience it takes to get an associate professorship, which often requires a PhD and some teaching experience, by now.
This is what's wrong with the education system. I'm all for diverse thought, but seems these institutions go out of their way to hire folks with rabid leftist views as their only qualification. There are no adults in the classrooms.

This is what's wrong with the education system. I'm all for diverse thought, but seems these institutions go out of their way to hire folks with rabid leftist views as their only qualification. There are no adults in the classrooms.

I had to caution my middle son not to argue with one of his far left professors at UMass who did not encourage free expression from anybody who disagreed with him. My kids are very conservative and this kid likes to argue points. I said shut your mouth and write and say what you think this guy wants to hear or he’ll find a way to flunk you.

I had to caution my middle son not to argue with one of his far left professors at UMass who did not encourage free expression from anybody who disagreed with him. My kids are very conservative and this kid likes to argue points. I said shut your mouth and write and say what you think this guy wants to hear or he’ll find a way to flunk you.

I was over 40 when I finished my degree.
I didn't always keep my piehole shut. I finished with a good GPA, so I can't say if it hurt. But listening to some of the nonsense uniformly spewed out from the indoctrination machine only solidified my conservative views. University did help me understand other people better, taught the old 1SG how to have a little empathy, but I just wasn't picking up a lot of what the profs were laying down.

There wasn't much of this in nursing school, and I don't recall any of this with my first degree (poli sci, 1991).

My son is a senior at NC State Univ, graduating in May. He is very conservative: he 'follows' Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc., goes to the Young Republicans meetings, etc. He is getting this stuff full-on force-fed and he's about on his last coping mechanism. He cannot get out fast enough.

There wasn't much of this in nursing school, and I don't recall any of this with my first degree (poli sci, 1991).

My son is a senior at NC State Univ, graduating in May. He is very conservative: he 'follows' Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc., goes to the Young Republicans meetings, etc. He is getting this stuff full-on force-fed and he's about on his last coping mechanism. He cannot get out fast enough.
I'm in nursing school now, and my only complaint when it comes to them trying to push stuff on us is using 'client' instead of 'patient'. There hasn't really been anything forced down our throats, even during the cultural model. I also go to a pretty small school in a red state, though, so that probably has a decent amount to do with it.

I'm in nursing school now, and my only complaint when it comes to them trying to push stuff on us is using 'client' instead of 'patient'. There hasn't really been anything forced down our throats, even during the cultural model. I also go to a pretty small school in a red state, though, so that probably has a decent amount to do with it.

They have been doing the 'client' thing for a good while now, and I hear it both ways at the hospital with no indigestion one way or the other. My BSN was in 2003, so there wasn't anything, and during my MSN (grad 2019) we did have a class in which we discussed cultural/racial bias, but even then it was pretty vanilla. Operationally healthcare organizations/hospitals are really engaging in cultural/racial bias and DEI.

^Rock n' Roll emoji.

Nursing school had some but not much commie type stuff. We had to sit through an LBGYQX awareness class for an hour in my Psych nursing course. Thay was about the peak of it.

Most of those running nursing are females, more compassionate and empathetic towards society. But as front line workers they see a lot of stupidity and call it our when necessary.

Question. Is it legal for her to wear her uniform to protest and lobby? As a retired, 17 year Captain.

Why did she have to be intel :( Why couldn't she have been... I don't know, Signal? Or better yet, Cav?

She got out after 17 years? Got to be a story there. Most people would have sucked it up for three more to get to their 20. But you'd think that after 17 years she'd know how to put her uniform together correctly.

No it's never OK to wear your uniform to a political protest, even if you're not in the military anymore. But I don't think there are any real consequences for doing so.

Why did she have to be intel :( Why couldn't she have been... I don't know, Signal? Or better yet, Cav?

She got out after 17 years? Got to be a story there. Most people would have sucked it up for three more to get to their 20. But you'd think that after 17 years she'd know how to put her uniform together correctly.

No it's never OK to wear your uniform to a political protest, even if you're not in the military anymore. But I don't think there are any real consequences for doing so.
Is see what you did there... ;-)

I'll give it to the Hamas intel and public affairs, they have done a great job indoctrinating the masses of morons.

17 years in and no campaign medal, no overseas tours....highest award is a single ARCOM....go sell your bullshit somewhere else.

Edit: From her ribbon rack, looks like she was NG, the bottom ribbons look like state awards. Of all the deployment opportunities available for reserve/NG MI persons....she could have deployed. I'm not attacking her because of no deployments...but she is trying to use her position to speak as a SME, and she's not.

Last edited:
Honestly I never could crack the code of how the Navy/Marines decided which reservists to activate and deploy or not. The first GWOT deployment of the Marine reserve unit to which I was attached, 80% of the Marines and half the corpsmen went. But all of us were deployable.

Her LinkedIn has her in the Army Guard until Feb. 2023. Looks like she was a medic who went to the state's OCS program. Claims one OEF deployment.
Josie Guilbeau - Consulting | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josie-guilbeau-23b99482/details/experience/

Okay, that's dumb enough, but this is lunchtime on a weekend for me and I had my weekly listen of the Dutch national anthem, so...

A couple of Guard Components Achievement awards, a GWOT service ribbon, and then the bottom row?

She lives in Ohio, but those aren't Ohio awards. It appears they are all from Louisiana.
List of decorations awarded by the United States National Guard - Wikipedia

Probably her?
Josephine Guilbeau (b. 1980s) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree

As an added bonus she seems to be quite the fan of the UNWRA, the same folks who aided Hamas during the Oct. 7 attacks.

All you OSINT folks, happy digging if that's your thing.

Looks like she was Guard, but the ribbon rack is off. AFRM is missing. No mobs, but 17 years?
I bet she isn't a retired CPT.
she has 8 total ribbons. Four of them I don't even recognize, they're either National Guard, Reserve, or state-level awards. Three of her awards are "hey I was in the Army during the GWOT" gimmees. The highest award she has is an ARCOM, an award someone might get for any reason, such as doing a really good job organizing the brigade military ball, or completing company command.

She's also missing a neck tie (or whatever they call it for women--a neck tab?) and her branch insignia are horribly misaligned. Not only did she not learn anything about targeting while she was in the Army, she apparently also never learned how to wear her uniform.

I'm not one to ribbon-shame people, but her rack does not indicate that she would have any knowledge whatsoever about how targeting is done in a kinetic environment. We have technology that lets us see exactly who is inside the buildings we're targeting? That's news to me. I mean I guess that a captain who never deployed had better tech in her Guard battalion that we did in the National Mission Force in Iraq and Afghanistan, but somehow I kind of doubt it. :hmm:

Last edited:
she has 8 total ribbons. Four of them I don't even recognize, they're either National Guard, Reserve, or state-level awards. Three of her awards are "hey I was in the Army during the GWOT" gimmees. The highest award she has is an ARCOM, an award someone might get for any reason, such as doing a really good job organizing the brigade military ball, or completing company command.

She's also missing a neck tie (or whatever they call it for women--a neck tab?) and her branch insignia are horribly misaligned. Not only did she not learn anything about targeting while she was in the Army, she apparently also never learned how to wear her uniform.

I'm not one to ribbon-shame people, but her rack does not indicate that she would have any knowledge whatsoever about how targeting is done in a kinetic environment. We have technology that lets us see exactly who is inside the buildings we're targeting? That's news to me. I mean I guess that a captain who never deployed had better tech in her Guard battalion that we did in the National Mission Force, in Iraq and Afghanistan, but somehow I kind of doubt it. :hmm:
Thank you. I thought she was full of shit.

Back