Israel and Iran

There are pics, there has been video, of people in Gaza throwing the HUMRATS away because they didn't want them.
US 'airdrops Tabasco sauce, Skittles' as part of Gaza aid

A different video posted to X, formerly Twitter, by media platform Noon Post showed a man throwing US food assistance into a rubbish bin.

"I… didn't accept the aid that came to us by air from Jordan," he said.

"Am I going to accept it from a state complicit in our starvation and complicit in this genocide?"

“US drops humanitarian aid, kills 5.” Is one of the funniest things I’ve read today.

ETA: I don’t think it is funny 5 humans died, but I do think it is emblematic of the problem there. You can’t do anything without killing like 5 Palestinians .

Last edited:
“US drops humanitarian aid, kills 5.” Is one of the funniest things I’ve read today.

ETA: I don’t think it is funny 5 humans died, but I do think it is emblematic of the problem there. You can’t do anything without killing like 5 Palestinians .
Reminds me of that duffel blog article from years ago:
"ISAF Drops Candy To Afghan Children, Kills 51" (I'd link it, but apparently it requires a sub now)

I've tried to find it, but a comic in the 80's, maybe Kinison or Robian Williams, had a bit about people being killed during airdrops of food. I'm posting one of Kinison's bits below, but some comic had a specific bit about starving only to die from airdropped food because they didn't get out of the way. It even had the "thunk" of a microphone hitting the back of their necks during the set.

Unless it was sacks of rice, they'll probably use part of that for a rocket. Giving them anything is too much.

So about this mobile port to drop off the new rocket bodies err I mean humanitarian aid. How exactly does Brandon think that these rocket bodies err humanitarian aid pallets will safely make it to the Hamasistanis err Palestinians hands? Is the Israeli Army going to stop their offensive?

So about this mobile port to drop off the new rocket bodies err I mean humanitarian aid. How exactly does Brandon think that these rocket bodies err humanitarian aid pallets will safely make it to the Hamasistanis err Palestinians hands? Is the Israeli Army going to stop their offensive?
PMCs have got to be hearing that cash register ping

Back