Israel and Iran

17 years in and no campaign medal, no overseas tours....highest award is a single ARCOM....go sell your bullshit somewhere else....she is trying to use her position to speak as a SME, and she's not.

17 and out after a nasty spill on the 2 miler 😆
Thank you. I thought she was full of shit.

100%. My first clue was the we can see into buildings tech, and know exactly who is in the building, kids etc. If we could do that...personal drone strike to the nutsack and be ghost. Razorblades straight to the dick.

We’re airdropping aid to Gaza now. How long before someone shoots down an a/c?

Good. I thought we should of unilaterally done this week 1 and shut the "thEy'RE doiNG genOCide" fuckers up. We could feed a few 100k/wk with a few night drops, show the whole world with drone footage the jihads are stealing aid, and earn some goodwill with the poulace while doing it. How much could a few million flatbreads and dozen pallets of chai actually cost? 🤔

I was going to say that we're lucky she never deployed, because then she'd be going on about "America's war crimes" or whatever. But then I remembered that you don't actually have to go downrange to make up the crimes you committed when you weren't there.

Jesse MacBeth fake war criminal

I remember showing that video to my ex wife BITD. Look at that beret 🤣, yeah bro, Ranger...

Good. I thought we should of unilaterally done this week 1 and shut the "thEy'RE doiNG genOCide" fuckers up. We could feed a few 100k/wk with a few night drops, show the whole world with drone footage the jihads are stealing aid, and earn some goodwill with the poulace while doing it. How much could a few million flatbreads and dozen pallets of chai actually cost? 🤔
The thing is, it will never be enough. Nothing except complete capitulation satisfies political zealots.

Moreover, why is it the US's job to feed people who are not American, in a place that is not America, who are caught in the middle of a war that is not being fought by America? We give the PA, Israel, UNRWA, and any number of other agencies billions of dollars a year. Why can't THEY sort this out?

Oh yeah, because it's an election year...

The thing is, it will never be enough. Nothing except complete capitulation satisfies political zealots.

Moreover, why is it the US's job to feed people who are not American, in a place that is not America, who are caught in the middle of a war that is not being fought by America? We give the PA, Israel, UNRWA, and any number of other agencies billions of dollars a year. Why can't THEY sort this out?

Well, if we would start throwing the non-Americans back across the river from whence they came we can probably do better on that part overseas too.

LOL, called it.

NYT Headline:

airdrop insufficient.jpg

that was a very interesting read, particularly this part:

The group released a “Call to Action” featuring six planks, including a demand that Hamas release all hostages in Gaza, the Canadian defunding of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), as well as designating the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a terrorist entity.

that was a very interesting read, particularly this part:
This government doesn't give a shit and they'll be called white supremacists like they did the Muslim parents protesting gender ideology in classrooms.

We defunded UNRWA for a month... they just started sending cash again. This government is so two faced with his conflict. Protesters are now harassing Trudeau while on a ski hill, snowboarding and stopped an event hosting the Italian Prime Minister.

Trudeau confronted by pro-Palestinian protesters while snowboarding in Thunder Bay

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators say they feel vilified after protest cancels PM event.

This government doesn't give a shit and they'll be called white supremacists like they did the Muslim parents protesting gender ideology in classrooms.

We defunded UNRWA for a month... they just started sending cash again. This government is so two faced with his conflict. Protesters are now harassing Trudeau while on a ski hill, snowboarding and stopped an event hosting the Italian Prime Minister.

Trudeau confronted by pro-Palestinian protesters while snowboarding in Thunder Bay

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators say they feel vilified after protest cancels PM event.
IIRC we did something similar over "pay for slay," but now look at us.

Back