Israel and Iran

Posting this here instead of starting another thread.

It's just the latest reminder that threats can come from anywhere, at any time.

Gunman at Israeli consulate killed by German police on anniversary of Munich Olympics massacre

He fixed his bayonet before the attack, hahaha. Dumb bastard.

Holy shit this is awesome. 🤣 If Mossad had baseball hats, jerseys and fan gear, I'd rock that shit.

My favorit part: "Along with Hezbollah operatives, Iran’s ambassador to Lebanon, Mojtaba Amani, was also injured in the blasts..." 😆

Hundreds of Hezbollah fighters wounded when their pagers all explode

Lotz of chuckles in Tel Aviv after pulling this off...well done.

The Mossad team responsible, watching it all unfold.

paul-schiraldi_hbo-160ac73145df49dfa7d85371b36e79cc.jpg

Last edited:
I got a random article in my news feed the other day about Israel finding a way to breech the "air gap" at sensitive facilities using soundwaves across TV screens. Unconnected nets with sensitive info would have to be hacked by direct access, then these screens could communicate back and forth using the noises their screens and speakers produce during downtime to get the data out to the wider internet.

I blew it off, beyond my knowledge anyway.

I'm a believer now.

Regardless, your phone starts going beep-beep, you may want to take a couple steps back from it for the time being. 😉😲

First, I am not Hezbollah. I'm too Presbyterian, so they won't take me.

I can't imagine the planning and tech to go into that kind of operation. I could never be that clever.

Our hospital got away from the physical pagers because the paging system (software? Hardware?) was 'attacked' a couple times, they claim the app is secure. But point taken. My phone starts to make noises, time to walk away.

Israel just made history.

This is pretty amazing and impressive on a lot of different levels.

In case anyone needed a reminder, Israel is the not fucking around crew.

It'll be very interesting to learn more about this attack vector. Was it supply chain driven (the undertaking and planning would be massive) or was it something else, some code/signal exploit? Just impressive.

Dude I would have never expected a pager could pop with enough energy to do the level of damage seen in those videos. God damn.

Back