Israel and Iran

Last edited:
Here's the hypothesis:

Isreal assassinated Hezbollah's chief of staff back in July. In doing so, they made Hezbollah realize cellphones were not safe, thus forcing the change from cellphones to pagers...which Israel had already prepared. Some reports cite as many as 4,000 targets/casualties.

Now that's some real 3D chess kind of shit.

Last edited:
The Mossad team responsible, watching it all unfold.

paul-schiraldi_hbo-160ac73145df49dfa7d85371b36e79cc.jpg

They're not laughing hard enough.

If this is true, the amount of planning and logistics needed to pull this off is almost unfathomable.

BTW, I guess Israel chose Cowabunga because there's no way Hezbollah doesn't go to war now.

They would've had to sabotage them...because there's not enough stuff inside a normal pager--micro processor, a couple of double A batteries, some tiny LED lights--to blow all your fingers off or cause the kind of injuries we're seeing here.

What diabolically clever fuckery.

They're not laughing hard enough.

They would've had to sabotage them...because there's not enough stuff inside a normal pager--micro processor, a couple of double A batteries, some tiny LED lights--to blow all your fingers off or cause the kind of injuries we're seeing here.

What diabolically clever fuckery.
Well, this guy might say otherwise... 😏

I got a random article in my news feed the other day about Israel finding a way to breech the "air gap" at sensitive facilities using soundwaves across TV screens. Unconnected nets with sensitive info would have to be hacked by direct access, then these screens could communicate back and forth using the noises their screens and speakers produce during downtime to get the data out to the wider internet.

I blew it off, beyond my knowledge anyway.

I'm a believer now.
Pick your poison...

Lamphone attacks - You Can Use a Light Bulb to Eavesdrop on People's Conversations

Keystroke Emanations

https://www.axios.com/2024/09/18/hezbollah-pager-explosions-israel-suspicions

Israel decided to blow up the pager devices carried by Hezbollah members in Lebanon and Syria on Tuesday out of concern its secret operation might have been discovered by the group, three U.S. officials told Axios.

100% seems to be supply chain interdiction. Another article (can't remember the source) qouted a Lebanese military offical saying they think the Israelis got up to 3g of explosive in those pagers. That's a lot of boom for something in your pocket

Iranian opposition channel:

In the Iranian attack on Israel in April, the following were launched:
170 as UAVs
130 ballistic missiles
30 cruise missiles

The result was: zero casualties in Israel.

Yesterday, in the "Zimonyot" operation:
0 as UAVs
0 missiles and rockets
0 cruise missiles

The result: 11 dead, over 3000 injured, hundreds of them seriously.

Back