Israel and Iran

Harris husband may be Jewish, but she's a bought and paid for Hamasistani stooge.
It has been really interesting me to learn about the different "flavors" of Judaism. Many Jews consider themselves to be more of an ethnicity, or race, than a religion. My mind was blown when I was in Israel and our tour guide informed us that he was an "atheist Jews."

We... don't really have that in Christianity.

It has been really interesting me to learn about the different "flavors" of Judaism. Many Jews consider themselves to be more of an ethnicity, or race, than a religion. My mind was blown when I was in Israel and our tour guide informed us that he was an "atheist Jews."

And there ARE Christian Jews. I haven't yet quite reconciled that one either.

Yep - there is a thriving Messianic Jewish group near me...

And, I also know many that consider their being Jewish as an ethnic thing more than a religious one...

We go to church with a family that are Christian Jews. Or actually going to there since bar mitzvah in 2 weeks. I should ask them how that'll works.

Reminds me of a bit from Ari Shaffir's stand-up special "Jew".

"How are we a Religion and a Race? Because you can pick us out of a police line-up."

And there ARE Christian Jews. I haven't yet quite reconciled that one either.
The idea of religion as strictly belief-focused is can make it confusing when one is exposed to "religious" peoples who don't require a belief in what initially brought them together in order to remain tribe members.

In the case of Jews (including Orthodox), per the Torah they are a people chosen by God, and the fact that they are chosen descendants isn't affected by their belief in the God that supposedly chose them, hence you may have atheist, Christian, and (yes) Satanic Jews.

The fact that belief-based conversion is also permitted within most or all sects often further confounds the question of "what" makes a Jew.

Last edited:
I don't believe that one for a second. Even if intelligence had a good idea of who is in Mossad, America isn't doing that great in Afghanistan or Gaza, let alone tracking these guys to Iran.

Depends on what you care about and the resources you're willing to devote to such a thing.

Is the story true? No idea, but I don't put it past this admin.

I don't believe that one for a second. Even if intelligence had a good idea of who is in Mossad, America isn't doing that great in Afghanistan or Gaza, let alone tracking these guys to Iran.
Outing agents in Iran could lead to Israel returning the favor.
This story doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Outing agents in Iran could lead to Israel returning the favor.
This story doesn't pass the smell test for me.
Same. The only way this would make the slightest bit of sense is if all of those guys were already burned and safely out of the country, and the US was both trying to turn down the temp AND express to the Israelis that we're pissed off about the op.

Sounded bogus to me. We're talking about an agency that recorded Monica Lewinsky's booty calls to Bill Clinton. Mossad probably has plenty of dirt on Biden & Son and most likely is scheming to get dirt on Kamala. They don't need to get dirt on Trump. He's on board. But they do need leverage on the Palestinian-loving Democrats. Especially when it comes to military aid packages.

Back