Israel and Iran

Well - now's a good time to buy some General Atomics stock because you KNOW that we're going to buy more of them. At 30 Million a pop General Atomics can probably afford to upgrade from the Great Value brand Mac-n-Cheese with the shitty powdered cheese to the regular Kraft 3-Cheese with the foil packet of creamy and delicious cheese sauce.

Winner Winner Mac-n-Cheese Dinner

Last edited:
While Israel continues to set the standard in all areas of intelligence, we have this over in Yemen:

We've lost 11 Reapers in less than year...basically one per month at a cost of $30M each for a total of $330,000,000!

What are we doing? Granted they're UAVs and all but I'd like to understand the approach.
Top Secret plan to divest Reapers, getting around Congressional restrictions against divesting Reapers.

Iran is going to have to do something. It's "shit or get off the pot" time. They are getting wrecked by the Israelis, both directly and indirectly.

Iran had better be measured in its reaction. Its precious nuclear program is the priority target on the IAF’s hit list. All the Israelis need is an excuse to do what they’ve been chomping at the bit to do for years.

This shit pisses me off. Trump had a process in place, well within the UN's charter to isolate Iran. It was undone by the current administration. To be fair, other side of the coin, Trump or "his" JCS tried to pick a fight with Iran which I know because I was in a C2 facility with a bit of knowledge on what happened.

The current folks showed up in 2021 and almost immediately reversed Trump's work in the region because Orange Man bad or whatever. Insane.

If my mom had balls she'd be my dad*, so we can what if this to eternity. Absent any other information, I remain convinced Iran wouldn't do this shit if Trump were in office.

* - Apparently that's a false statement in today's America since men can have babies. I regret this error and would...ah, go fuck yourself. Men can't have babies. Cancel my subscription to society I guess. I hate everyone.

...ah, go fuck yourself. Men can't have babies. Cancel my subscription to society I guess. I hate everyone.

C'mon man - the thing.
Besides, "we" love you (No Homo) even if the rest of society thinks you are toxic and irredeemable for your controversial and misguided stance on men and their ability to have babies

feel the love man - FEEL IT !!!

Back