Israel and Iran

Seems to be overwhelming interceptors.

Airspace in Israel, Jordan, and Iraq is closed, paving the way for an Israeli counterstrike.
Wait for Saudi Arabia to close or restrict it's airspace prior to an Israeli strike.
Not a lot we can do against MRBM's, Navy Aegis equipped ships in the flight path is it. Let's see if they follow-up with a drone strike (I will be surprised if they do).

Wait for Saudi Arabia to close or restrict it's airspace prior to an Israeli strike.
Not a lot we can do against MRBM's, Navy Aegis equipped ships in the flight path is it. Let's see if they follow-up with a drone strike (I will be surprised if they do).
Supposedly, Iran targeted one of Israel's nuclear power plants with their strike. All of those missiles were intercepted.

But, in doing so, I wonder if Iran is about to see their own nuclear program go extinct...

Sometimes it feels like this shit is spinning out of control.

Well, the democrats TRIED to tell us when we reelected Trump in 2020 that it was going to lead to war in the middle east, destruction of American democracy, and ultimately WW3...

I'm just glad that I voted for Joe Biden so many times.
Maybe this time we will listen and elect a peaceful democrat instead of a warmongering republican.

Well, the democrats TRIED to tell us when we reelected Trump in 2020 that it was going to lead to war in the middle east, destruction of American democracy, and ultimately WW3...

I'm just glad that I voted for Joe Biden so many times.
Maybe this time we will listen and elect a peaceful democrat instead of a warmongering republican.

See, the thing about war is, it's war and sometimes there are bullets. Big bullets (cackles), little bullets, bullets without gender. Pure bullets. (cackles) And in war, we, we, we, weeee have a war. And I know war and Gov. Walz knows war because we've seen every episode of SEAL Team, and, and (cackles) we know the sacrifice involved when you are at (cackles) war. I grew up in a war! Gov. Walz flew over 300 combat missions in Vietnam. Who can war better than us? (cackles) No one can (whispers) No one can. Now! Who wants cookies!

Given the tear Israel is on right now, they may be bringing peace through superior firepower.

Eliminating or seriously degrading Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houthis -- the bulk of Iran's proxies, along with some key IRGC leaders -- could possibly bring about a level stability the Middle East hasn't see for a while. 🤷🏻

See, the thing about war is, it's war and sometimes there are bullets. Big bullets (cackles), little bullets, bullets without gender. Pure bullets. (cackles) And in war, we, we, we, weeee have a war. And I know war and Gov. Walz knows war because we've seen every episode of SEAL Team, and, and (cackles) we know the sacrifice involved when you are at (cackles) war. I grew up in a war! Gov. Walz flew over 300 combat missions in Vietnam. Who can war better than us? (cackles) No one can (whispers) No one can. Now! Who wants cookies!
Cookies and Doritos...don't forgot the Dorito's. You know, the old school nacho flavor. Just give me a napkin. (cackles)

Given the tear Israel is on right now, they may be bringing peace through superior firepower.

Eliminating or seriously degrading Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houthis -- the bulk of Iran's proxies, along with some key IRGC leaders -- could possibly bring about a level stability the Middle East hasn't see for a while. 🤷🏻
If we really want stability we have to do something permanent about Iran.

If we really want stability we have to do something permanent about Iran.

Israel needs to take out Iran's entire nuclear weapons program. Bomb them back to the 7th Century. That's where their minds are at. You don't give a four-year-old a loaded gun. You don't give people from the Dark Ages nuclear firepower. It's bad enough they've got their dirty fingers in every evil scheme in the region without nukes.

Take them out, reduce Iran to impotence...and then maybe some semblance of stability appears in the Mideast for the first time since Oog invented fire.

Back