Jesse and his BS lawsuit...(#this_ain't_over)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Okay I am treading lightly here as I know that many of you may have been friends with Chris Kyle. I have not been a member here long enough to know if the "was Jesse a SEAL?" topic discussed to death, or...even acknowledged.

I am only posting this as I have not seen it here yet and at a minimum wanted to make you all aware of what he is up to. The subject is a pretty big topic of conversation here in Minnesota, we're a rather liberal state, but we do love our military. Our former Governor is sure not doing himself any favors.

HEADLINE IN STARTRIBUNE.COM
Lawyers for Ventura have asked a federal court to continue his defamation lawsuit against Navy SEAL author Chris Kyle, who was killed in February, by substituting Kyle’s wife as the defendant.

http://www.startribune.com/local/209539341.html

Jesse Ventura has gone from someone I like to an absolute, utter, "dieinafire" shitbird whose soul deserves to be raped with a pizza cutter in hell.

When this story broke JV put Kyle in a box by challenging the story: if Kyle admits to it then he cops to assault (however deserving it may be) but if Kyle backtracks on the story then JV can call him out for being a liar; Win-win for this O2 thief.

Now, JV isn't content with allowing the story to fade, he now has the indecency to press his claim against the widow? Seriously?

Fuck Jesse Ventura. He COULD have had a slight moment of "class" (lack of douchebaggery in this instance can substitute for class) and dropped the matter, but no....not good enough for this shitbird. What an asshole.

I just added him to my personal Nickelback/ Pakistan hate list.

Guys can now testify that the fight happened and Jesse loses, or the Judge throws it out and Jesse loses.
He's a loser no matter what happens.

Shitbag and never a SEAL....he was UDT. Yes UDT was our forefathers, but at the time of his service both existed and he CHOOSE not to do the additional training.

Not to derail this thread but what was the difference? How did you become one or the other? Don't you go to BUD/s for both?

Jesse is a douche of the highest degree. It's ironic that he is suing Kyle's estate to protect his reputation but instead has bottomed it out. Good luck running for office.

As a Minnesota boy and somebody who voted for JV back in the day. I think Jesse had some great ideas as a Governor candidate but ego got in his way of doing what was right for "we the people". There was never a more important "people" to Jesse then Jesse. Suing Kyle's wife is just another sorry example of Jesse putting Jesse in front of what is right or reasonable behavior.

Jesse is one of the few votes I regret.

Kyle was a good guy and a great story teller in person. Only guy I ever met whose "No shit there I was..." story ended with "Are you kidding? I ran. The cops were coming." Whether the whole thing was gospel, fan fic, or somewhere in between, that suit should have died with him.

There is no reason for Ventura to go after Kyle's widow other than greed. He wants his cut and nothing more. I can't tell you the level of hate this brings out in me. Suing a widow to get at the earnings of the lost father of her children, sends me over the fucking edge. I hope she files counter suit for harassment, defamation, and pain and suffering and I hope she wipes him out.

Update...he get's to sue Kyle's estate. So embarrassed that he was our Governor.

http://www.startribune.com/local/216093321.html

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura can continue his lawsuit over publication of a book that he contends defamed him, a federal magistrate ruled Thursday.

Chris Kyle, author of the book “American Sniper,” was killed in February by a young veteran he was mentoring, so Ventura’s attorneys asked that they be allowed to maintain the suit by substituting Kyle’s widow, Taya Kyle, as the defendant.

Arthur Boylan, U.S. chief magistrate judge for the federal courts in Minnesota, wrote in his ruling that a Federal Rule of Civil Procedure specifies that if “a party dies and the claim is not extinguished, the court may order substitution of the proper party.” Boylan said the proper party is Chris Kyle’s legal representative, and Taya Kyle, executor of her husband’s estate, is the proper party, so she becomes the defendant.

Ventura and Chris Kyle are former Navy SEALs. Ventura sued Kyle over his description of a confrontation in 2006 in a California bar with a “celebrity” identified as “Scruff Face.” Kyle said that “Scruff Face” made disparaging remarks about the war in Iraq, the United States and President George W. Bush, provoking Kyle to punch him in the face.

Although he didn’t name “Scruff Face” in the book, Kyle alleged in media interviews that he was describing Ventura.

Ventura sued, saying the confrontation never occurred, he never made such remarks and the ongoing publicity injured his reputation.

I would like a few of the SEALs who are not on active duty just beat the shit out of JV. Like a publicly organized thumping. Hell I would be willing to bet we could raise the funds to bail them out and pay the legal fees...

But anyway, this is a situation where all veterans and supporters should come together, raise legal funds and publically destroy JV.

Fuck JV, what a lowlife scumbag prick!

I will donate money to fight this BS case. Fuck that federal judge too.

Shitbag and never a SEAL....he was UDT. Yes UDT was our forefathers, but at the time of his service both existed and he CHOOSE not to do the additional training.

That is interesting indeed. Thanks for shedding light on that.

Holy Shit! Talk about 'coincedence'. So I'm flipping through the channels and JV has his own boobtoob show; receding pony tail and all.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

This episode is about 'The Man" mixing humans with chimps. I think he's ruining his image all on his own. I think he should talk to Segal and JCVD about how well ponytails have done for their careers. LOL

Back