Jody calls

:-/

Edit: Due to my lack of military experience, I had to use the Google to see if this was an actual military phrase, and to see if it was what I thought it was. It was, in fact, in absolutely no way what I thought it was. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was in the Army in the 90's at Bragg. Deployed to Saudi in 97. I was still with my highschool girlfriend, Vickie. Got home, went on block leave, met up with Vickie and during us bumping uglies, she asks me "am I still tight". I was drunk, and like, yeah baby, why. Come to find out, she was fucking some dude from where she was going to college (Temple U.). I did not find out until I went back to Bragg. She used the reason, "I was not there for her". The dude was some ROTC cadet. Fuck that cunt.

M.

I was in the Army in the 90's at Bragg. Deployed to Saudi in 97. I was still with my highschool girlfriend, Vickie. Got home, went on block leave, met up with Vickie and during us bumping uglies, she asks me "am I still tight". I was drunk, and like, yeah baby, why. Come to find out, she was fucking some dude from where she was going to college (Temple U.). I did not find out until I went back to Bragg. She used the reason, "I was not there for her". The dude was some ROTC cadet. Fuck that cunt.

M.
LOL.

I don't think that is exactly what he was looking for. Let me try-

VICKIE VICKIE YOU'RE A CUNT
LICKED THAT PUSSY AND IT STUNK
TOOK A WIFF AND SAID MY-oh-'MY
FOUND YOU BANGING A ROTZE' GUY!

Last edited:
I was going to lock this thread, but it totally redeemed itself in the last few posts thanks to a member's traumatic memories.

Also, cadences are stupid.

I just laughed out loud when my sister in law (Kim's sister) called me. Trying explain this was hysterical....

M.

Just wondering if anyone had some JCs they didn't mind sharing.

They're all over the internet and youtube etc.

My DIs sang cadence--not Jody Calls--and each had their own unique "song." Get five or six platoons doing drill comp practice on the Grinder at Parris Island and it's music. I can still imitate my Senior DIs cadence song.

I found out what jody meant at infantry school. In January of 2003, during our first weekend libo brief, the receiving Sergeant there told us that if any of us wanted to be jody now is a good time because a lot of the fleet was sitting over in Kuwait. He warned us though if we saw a picture of him on the wall to get the fuck out. Swell of a Sergeant to give that advice.

LOL.

I don't think that is exactly what he was looking for. Let me try-

VICKIE VICKIE YOU'RE A CUNT
LICKED THAT PUSSY AND IT STUNK
TOOK A WIFF AND SAID MY-oh-'MY
FOUND YOU BANGING A ROTZE' GUY!

And people last week were loosing it over what Trump said...imagine if the libs looked at this forum, or in general, military humor.:ROFLMAO:

Born on a Mt top raised by a bear,
Got two sets of teeth and a full set of hair

If you see me coming you better hide,
Becuase I'll hunt you down and eat you alive

Combat weather combat control,
We're like that bear down to our soul.

We're rough and tough and feeling mean,
We'll slit your throat and wipe it clean.

But death dealing ain't all we do,
Those weather guys they fill balloons.

All in good fun! Do well at selection man.

Born on a Mt top raised by a bear,
Got two sets of teeth and a full set of hair

If you see me coming you better hide,
Becuase I'll hunt you down and eat you alive

Combat weather combat control,
We're like that bear down to our soul.

We're rough and tough and feeling mean,
We'll slit your throat and wipe it clean.

But death dealing ain't all we do,
Those weather guys they fill balloons.

All in good fun! Do well at selection man.
You still in Medina?

My daughter is in military school, and has to lead marching cadences for a parade this weekend. She asked me for suggestions. Any ideas?

Back