JTF-2 recruitment posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since we have gone past the posters...
here is something interesting.
jtf2killtali.jpg

By the way do all SOF wear leg protection? I have yet to see other SOF units wearing them. almost in all of jtf2 photos I see those leg protectors.

Some more.

001001725so1nc2zm0.jpg

JTF-2164.jpg

jtf2airporthaiti95jh.png

jtf2airporthaiti165kj.png

72947243zb8.jpg

Secret squirrels are seen near a Chinook helicopter which carries the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay, after his visiting the Canadian soldiers part of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) based in Kandahar at the base of a Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) in the southern city of Kandahar, Monday, Jan. 8, 2007. Kandahar is one of the troubled provinces of Afghanistan, which used to be Taliban's main headquarters during their fundamentalist regime that were kicked out of power by U.S. forces in late 2001.

Cool pics. I got a pretty kick ass JTF-2 training vid today off youtube. Several of them-the one with the Cancer Bats tune is really good!!If I knew how to insert it I would.

The new posters are just awesome. I saw some of them up around Gagetown a couple of weeks ago, and I plan to point them out to my cadets next time we're down. There must be some really brilliant image techs and public affairs people out there.
I like the new CF recruiting commercials, too - and I like seeing them as often as I do. When I was working as a civie journalist I used to marvel at some of the wacky misconceptions average Canadians had about our military - maybe all this cool PR stuff will get people interested enough to learn how things actually are.

maybe all this cool PR stuff will get people interested enough to learn how things actually are.

Not being a dick, but I'd prefer the publics opinion stays as it is. The less they know, the less interested they are, and the less boys get fucked around. :2c:

By the way do all SOF wear leg protection? I have yet to see other SOF units wearing them. almost in all of jtf2 photos I see those leg protectors.

Canadian SOF, ready to hijack a game of hockey anywhere, anytime. ;)

LMAO!!! But do you know what SOF hockey is????:)

Canadian speak-stumbled upon the Somalian report today-which i was sick about-names and ranks, and disciplines-moslty centered around 2cdo-a lot of those guys were my friends in Pet. i found it disgraceful to have online.
Anyone read that way back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back