Julian Assange Arrested

apparently he is a slob...and the Ecuador ambassador had enough.

The funny and convenient thing about people who "break down" or are on the edge is that you can ascribe any purpose and behaviour to them, because "them krazy folks do krazy things", and it always sounds so truthful.

Now that it's been established that he was smearing poop on walls while skateboarding, I'm eagerly awaiting to hear that he was actually making swastikas out of poop, had terabytes of Nazi-themed hentai on his laptop and was running about the embassy butt naked.

I mean, them krazy folks do such krazy things, so it only fits doesn't it.

He is just another meaningless distraction from the sophomoric bullshit that we get from our own band of government cretins. We were being forced to observe the corruption that has overtaken our government over the last 20+ years - our university system, our just-us system, our intelligence system - all of them corrupt - then ole' Julian showed up to take all the blame...

This turd is only being carted out with all this fanfare to give our dear leaders a chance to regroup and rewrite the narrative so they don't look quite so dishonest. Assange is just another opportunity for our shitty politicians to do some virtue signaling.

Again - they commuted a guys sentence and paid for his trannie lifestyle because fucking over America isn't really all that big of a crime if you lean towards the left. Assange only published what people gave him - and quite a few of them that enabled his crimes are American citizens.
Hang him at noon in the town square, but don't take down the rope - there are LOTS of folks that should be put in the same noose.

Or we could just continue to pretend that this guy is the real problem.

He is just another meaningless distraction from the sophomoric bullshit that we get from our own band of government cretins. We were being forced to observe the corruption that has overtaken our government over the last 20+ years - our university system, our just-us system, our intelligence system - all of them corrupt - then ole' Julian showed up to take all the blame...

This turd is only being carted out with all this fanfare to give our dear leaders a chance to regroup and rewrite the narrative so they don't look quite so dishonest. Assange is just another opportunity for our shitty politicians to do some virtue signaling.

Again - they commuted a guys sentence and paid for his trannie lifestyle because fucking over America isn't really all that big of a crime if you lean towards the left. Assange only published what people gave him - and quite a few of them that enabled his crimes are American citizens.
Hang him at noon in the town square, but don't take down the rope - there are LOTS of folks that should be put in the same noose.

Or we could just continue to pretend that this guy is the real problem.

You are so cynical I love you. No homo. I hope to buy you a beer or two someday.

At least we’ll final hear how he received the DNC emails and whether the source was foreign or domestic.
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Assange claims his source of DNC emails was not RU Gov but Guccifer says he, a RU cut out, was. The USG never examined the DNC servers but maintains RU got access when Podesta and others gave up their login credentials (e.g. spearfishing).

The USG also maintained that POTUS and at least four of his associates were agents a foreign power, a blatant falsehood.

To me, the issue of traffic flow from DNC to Assange is unresolved.

Just say what you want to say: you think it was Seth Rich. Just say it, dude.

I think both scenarios (Seth or RU Gov) are plausible and both have raise serious concerns.

If Seth was the source, was his death associated with it?
If RU Gov was the source, was our response (expulsion of diplomats and closure of several of their facilities) adequate?

Either way, the information was problematic for the Democrats. I think the data flow to Assange will be too.

I think both scenarios (Seth or RU Gov) are plausible and both have raise serious concerns.

If Seth was the source, was his death associated with it?
If RU Gov was the source, was our response (expulsion of diplomats and closure of several of their facilities) adequate?

Either way, the information was problematic for the Democrats. I think the data flow to Assange will be too.

The entire intelligence apparatus of the USA, including multiple current Trump appointee's, all state that Russia was responsible for the DNC hack. The indictment of 12 named GRU officers laid out the entire interference operation that the Russians ran, including the DNC hack.

The only people saying Seth Rich was responsible are a few gimps on Fox and Twitter, with zero evidence or insight... And those on Fox had to cut the bullshit once Seth Rich's parents decided to take them to court for promoting the nonsense.

The entire intelligence apparatus of the USA, including multiple current Trump appointee's, all state that Russia was responsible for the DNC hack. The indictment of 12 named GRU officers laid out the entire interference operation that the Russians ran, including the DNC hack.

The only source that claims the Russians used logins acquired from the spearfishing campaign is CrowdStrike. Every other public claim is a derivative of that original unverified assertion.

I’m skeptical of an organization that swore to a Federal judge that Cater Page was an agent of a foreign power and his 4th Amendment rights should be suspended and then tells me the Russians “hacked” (if you give me the keys to your car, am I stealing it?) the DNC’s server.

I think you’re referring to the public version of the ICA, produced by CIA, NSA, & FBI but there many problems with that as it didn’t follow normal procedure. There are intel professionals who disagree.

Intrusion into our political parties’ servers IS a big deal and should be a “red line”. Attacking our institutions via computer is the SAME as using artillery or aircraft...in my opinion.

The only source that claims the Russians used logins acquired from the spearfishing campaign is CrowdStrike. Every other public claim is a derivative of that original unverified assertion.

I’m skeptical of an organization that swore to a Federal judge that Cater Page was an agent of a foreign power and his 4th Amendment rights should be suspended and then tells me the Russians “hacked” (if you give me the keys to your car, am I stealing it?) the DNC’s server.

I think you’re referring to the public version of the ICA, produced by CIA, NSA, & FBI but there many problems with that as it didn’t follow normal procedure. There are intel professionals who disagree.

Intrusion into our political parties’ servers IS a big deal and should be a “red line”. Attacking our institutions via computer is the SAME as using artillery or aircraft...in my opinion.

Reference your "red line" comments, I completely agree; if they are willing to do that, then it's only a matter of time before they infiltrate our infrastructure systems.

Reference your "red line" comments, I completely agree; if they are willing to do that, then it's only a matter of time before they infiltrate our infrastructure systems.

cyberWARFARE should be treated as any other hostile act.

Back in 2012, we got hit with PKM, RPG, and AK-47 fire. We responded with small arms and artillery. That group of Taliban stopped shooting...forever.

The GRU Indictment lays out in pretty major detail exactly how the Russians ran their operation, even down to naming the actions of specific individuals on specific dates.

Is there anything concrete that leads you to refute the multiple agencies, both pre and post Trump, currently headed by Trump appointee's, who are all in agreement that Russia was behind the DNC hack?

If it's just a case of being skeptical, that's fine but all the facts as they're currently known, indicate Russia was behind the DNC hack and the election interference as a whole.

Completely agreed on the bold point. Cyber space is just another battlefield.

The GRU Indictment lays out in pretty major detail exactly how the Russians ran their operation, even down to naming the actions of specific individuals on specific dates.

Is there anything concrete that leads you to refute the multiple agencies, both pre and post Trump, currently headed by Trump appointee's, who are all in agreement that Russia was behind the DNC hack?

If it's just a case of being skeptical, that's fine but all the facts as they're currently known, indicate Russia was behind the DNC hack and the election interference as a whole.

Completely agreed on the bold point. Cyber space is just another battlefield.

Just skepticism because they are unproven allegations from a biased source. Regarding political appointees that head the various IC agencies, remember Comey, Clapper, and Brennan all claimed that POTUS and his campaign staffers worked with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Indictments from a Grand Jury are entirely prosecutorial without any opposition. The DOJ knows the accused GRU will never see a courtroom and the assertions in the indictments will never be challenged.

Assange may not have any additional info on the DNC emails.

This opinion piece raises a lot more questions. I doubt DOJ hasn’t shown all its cards yet and will surely crush Assange when ready.

Why Isn’t Assange Charged with ‘Collusion with Russia’? | National Review

The crux:

Meanwhile, let us remember: Despite a dearth of evidence that he was complicit in Moscow’s hacking, President Trump was forced by the Justice Department and the FBI, urged on by congressional Democrats, to endure a two-year investigation and to govern under a cloud of suspicion that he was an agent of the Kremlin. Now we have Assange, as to whom there is indisputable evidence of complicity in the hacking conspiracy, but the Justice Department declines to charge him with it — instead, positing the dubious Manning conspiracy that may very well be time-barred.

What is going on here?

Last edited:
Back