July 4...

Just got back home from a beer run. Got some Killian's (@Ocoka), some ribeyes, some filets, and a shitload of freedom.

@CDG , there's something downright American about drinking an Irish beer on July 4th. A lot of this country has been built on the backs of the Irish. Hoist one for me!

@CDG , there's something downright American about drinking an Irish beer on July 4th. A lot of this country has been built on the backs of the Irish. Hoist one for me!
Indeed it has. Must have been my Irish heritage that made me randomly think, "Damn, some Killian's would really hit the spot right now."

4th-of-july-memes-thatll-entertain-you-without-blowing-your-uncles-fingers-off-5.jpg

Happy Independence Day! I sit every 4th of July and reflect on the men who were willing to put their lives on the line to fight for what they believed in. I am grateful for such men....

Happy Independence Day! I sit every 4th of July and reflect on the men who were willing to put their lives on the line to fight for what they believed in. I am grateful for such men....
Back on topic, thank you!

On this day, July 4th 1996, Vietnam War veteran Russell Casse, a fighter pilot while in the military. Performed the ultimate sacrifice and proved instrumental in saving Area 51 by flying his plane directly into the alien warships main gun causing a catastrophic explosion and destroying the alien vessel while losing his life in doing so.

Gone but never forgotten, God bless you Russel Casse.

LD6zvWf3_400x400.jpeg

Back