Just a quick intro.

Unstoppable

Unverified
Hello everyone my name is Ross, I am 19 years old and one of the infamous "Aspiring SOF" I am hoping to go blue and join anything in NSW(Specifically the SEALs or SWCCs). I am not much of a chest pounder and I certainly try not to talk when either A: I don't know what I'm talking about or B: My word won't help the conversation. I live in Texas for now and I'm hoping not to piss any of you off in the near future!

Ross,

Hello everyone my name is Ross, I am 19 years old and one of the infamous "Aspiring SOF" I am hoping to go blue and join anything in NSW(Specifically the SEALs or SWCCs). I am not much of a chest pounder and I certainly try not to talk when either A: I don't know what I'm talking about or B: My word won't help the conversation. I live in Texas for now and I'm hoping not to piss any of you off in the near future!

Ross,

Welcome! ;)

Too late for that! You have already pissed off all the older & wiser members here for been so young and who has whole potential future career ahead of them! They all secretly wish they were 19 again! Ha..ha! :-" :D

Unstoppable

Unverified
My preference is for SEAL as I know a few gents from that part of the NSWC however I don't meet eyesight requirements (just barely) and I do believe I might meet the requirements for SWCC so I'm perfectly fine with attempting to join the SEAL Teams from the SBTs so long as I get a shot into the SOF (Its something I have wanted to do my whole life, but life stories don't get you into SOF)

Unstoppable

Unverified
By that I meant I'll be happy to join any NSWC job so long as I am SOF, I know SWCC is SOF and would be more than happy to be there too, SEALS take priority though

Red Flag 1

Verified Military
Welcome to SS. Nice time for ya to kick back and absorb the surroundings; It' do ya a world o' good.

RF 1

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
My preference is for SEAL as I know a few gents from that part of the NSWC however I don't meet eyesight requirements (just barely) and I do believe I might meet the requirements for SWCC so I'm perfectly fine with attempting to join the SEAL Teams from the SBTs so long as I get a shot into the SOF (Its something I have wanted to do my whole life, but life stories don't get you into SOF)
By that I meant I'll be happy to join any NSWC job so long as I am SOF, I know SWCC is SOF and would be more than happy to be there too, SEALS take priority though

Did MEPS tell you this?
I realize it's a long way off, but the SWCC instructors don't like hearing "I want(ed) to be a SEAL, but..."
And when you say join, you mean??