Just a quick intro.

Unstoppable

Unverified
Hello everyone my name is Ross, I am 19 years old and one of the infamous "Aspiring SOF" I am hoping to go blue and join anything in NSW(Specifically the SEALs or SWCCs). I am not much of a chest pounder and I certainly try not to talk when either A: I don't know what I'm talking about or B: My word won't help the conversation. I live in Texas for now and I'm hoping not to piss any of you off in the near future!

Ross,

Welcome to the site. Do you have a preference right now between SEAL and SWCC? Or are you still working on that?

Hello everyone my name is Ross, I am 19 years old and one of the infamous "Aspiring SOF" I am hoping to go blue and join anything in NSW(Specifically the SEALs or SWCCs). I am not much of a chest pounder and I certainly try not to talk when either A: I don't know what I'm talking about or B: My word won't help the conversation. I live in Texas for now and I'm hoping not to piss any of you off in the near future!

Ross,

Welcome! ;)

Too late for that! You have already pissed off all the older & wiser members here for been so young and who has whole potential future career ahead of them! They all secretly wish they were 19 again! Ha..ha! :-" :D

My preference is for SEAL as I know a few gents from that part of the NSWC however I don't meet eyesight requirements (just barely) and I do believe I might meet the requirements for SWCC so I'm perfectly fine with attempting to join the SEAL Teams from the SBTs so long as I get a shot into the SOF (Its something I have wanted to do my whole life, but life stories don't get you into SOF)

By that I meant I'll be happy to join any NSWC job so long as I am SOF, I know SWCC is SOF and would be more than happy to be there too, SEALS take priority though

Welcome to SS. Nice time for ya to kick back and absorb the surroundings; It' do ya a world o' good.

RF 1

My preference is for SEAL as I know a few gents from that part of the NSWC however I don't meet eyesight requirements (just barely) and I do believe I might meet the requirements for SWCC so I'm perfectly fine with attempting to join the SEAL Teams from the SBTs so long as I get a shot into the SOF (Its something I have wanted to do my whole life, but life stories don't get you into SOF)
By that I meant I'll be happy to join any NSWC job so long as I am SOF, I know SWCC is SOF and would be more than happy to be there too, SEALS take priority though

Did MEPS tell you this?
I realize it's a long way off, but the SWCC instructors don't like hearing "I want(ed) to be a SEAL, but..."
And when you say join, you mean??

Back